Walmart provides a convenient one-stop shopping experience by fusing low costs with top-notch goods and services. The money transfer from Walmart to Walmart is one of the services provided. Customers may easily transfer money from one Walmart outlet to another across the country, including Puerto Rico, using this service.
As of 2021, there were reportedly who require a more affordable and convenient means of transferring money to family and friends. Walmart2Walmart money transfers offer a solution to this problem by providing a low-cost, fast, and reliable way to send money across the country.
Walmart has also launched an international money transfer service, Walmart2World, in partnership with Western Union, , and MoneyGram. Walmart2World offers customers the ability to send money from their local Walmart store to any transfer agent location .
We will outline the many money transfer solutions Walmart offers and a step-by-step guide.
How to Send Walmart To Walmart Money Transfer?
- How to Send Walmart To Walmart Money Transfer?
- How to Receive Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer?
- What are the Walmart to Walmart Fees?
- What is the Walmart to Walmart Limit?
- How to Track Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer?
- Can I make Walmart2Walmart Money Transfer Online?
- What are the Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Hours?
- Why was my Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Denied?
- What’s the Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Refund Policy?
- What’s the Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Customer Service Phone Number?
- Walmart To Walmart Money Transfer Summary
You can send a Walmart to Walmart money transfer and access other financial services at the Walmart MoneyCenter.
First off, the Walmart MoneyCenter is typically open from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday through Saturday and from 10 am to 6 pm on Sunday.
Then, you must be at least 18 years old to use Walmart2Walmart transfers. Eligible individuals can use cash and debit cards for money transfers at Walmart.
You need to show one of the following IDs in order to transfer money using Walmart2Walmart:
- ID from the US or a driver’s license
- international or American passport
- Card for US permanent residents
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Mexican Metricula Consular
Alternatively, you can skip the line and to make money transfers even more convenient. Once you’ve installed the app on your iOS or Android device, you can access Money Services in the Services menu. Then, simply click Send Money, complete the required information, and confirm the transaction at your local Walmart.
The Walmart MoneyCenter in-store has limited hours even if it’s located in a a 24-hour superstore close by. The MoneyCenter also offers services like purchase now, pay later, Netspend cash withdrawal, using Apple Pay, and Pay in-person with Venmo.
See our guide on Closed and open times for the Walmart return facility.
How to Receive Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer?
To get your Walmart2Walmart money transfer, you must check your nearest MoneyCenter. Bring the transaction reference number given by the sender who transferred you the funds. If your local Walmart doesn’t have a MoneyCenter, visit the customer service desk for more financial services like a personal check to be cashed or currency check.
You must next produce legitimate identification that exactly matches the name on the transfer after providing the transaction reference number. The cash will subsequently be transferred to you.
When the sender sends money to you, the transaction usually takes no more than ten minutes.
It’s important to note that Walmart2Walmart recipient is paid in cash at their local Walmart store. The recipient has up to 60 days from the original transaction date to collect the funds. According to the Walmart return policy, the money transfer is brought back to the sender if the cash is not collected within the 60-day limit.
What are the Walmart to Walmart Fees?
Financial services are priced affordably at Walmart MoneyCenters.
The fees for money transfers from Walmart to Walmart are as follows:
- $Transfers of up to $50 cost $4.
- $8 Transfers of money from $51 to $1,000
- $Transfers of $16 from $1,000 to $2,500
What is the Walmart to Walmart Limit?
The daily cap for Walmart2Walmart money transactions is $2,500 per person. Arizona is the only state that deviates from this rule, and there is a $499 per person transaction cap there.
For more information on the money transfer daily limits, call Walmart Customer Service at 1-800-925-6278.
How to Track Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer?
At your neighborhood Walmart MoneyCenter, you may follow your money transfer from one Walmart to another. As soon as you have the money transfer tracking number from the sender, the associate can trace the funds.
As an alternative, you can also follow your money transfer from Walmart to Walmart online.
Here are three internet methods for monitoring money transfers from a Walmart to another:
- Download the Ria app on the or to track your money
- Visit the Ria “” section and enter your tracking number
- Visit the and enter your tracking number and last name
You can also call the Ria customer care number at (855) 355-2144.
Following are some tips for a secure Walmart-to-Walmart money transfer:
- Never send money to strangers or telemarketers.
- If you don’t grasp the procedure, don’t transfer any money. To determine the best method of sending money based on location, costs, and constraints, get in touch with the recipient first.
- Don’t give anyone other than the recipient the money transfer tracking number.
Even though ESA canines are permitted in Walmart., it may be easier to transfer money online using the Ria app.
Can I make Walmart2Walmart Money Transfer Online?
Yes, you can send a Walmart2Walmart money transfer online powered by MoneyGram. First, register and log into . Then carefully enter the required information, such as the recipient’s exact name on their valid ID.
Provide the recipient the money transfer reference number once the transfer is complete so they can pick up their funds at their neighborhood Walmart MoneyCenter.
See our guide on Check cashing at Walmart MoneyCenter near me is now open.
What are the Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Hours?
The money transfer is handled in-store by the MoneyCenter division. The Walmart to Walmart money transfer service is available from 8 am to 10 am from Monday through Saturday. Walmart2Walmart transfer hours end at 8 p.m. on weekdays, 8 p.m. on weekends, and on Sunday.
Particularly at a 24-hour superstore, MoneyCenters often open and close earlier than the Walmart store hours.
See our guide on the hours that the Walmart Service Desk is open and closed.
Why was my Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Denied?
A money transfer request might occasionally be rejected by Walmart2Walmart. It typically occurs when a sender’s daily money transfer cap has been reached or when fraud is suspected. Here are a few typical explanations for why this might occur:
- The proof of identification was insufficient.
- The transaction has not been completed yet. However, it can be checked using the MoneyGram tool.
- You did not visit an agent location; check for nearby locations.
What’s the Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Refund Policy?
Under some conditions, a refund request via the Walmart2Walmart money transfer is feasible.
The Walmart to Walmart money transfer return policy is as follows:
- Once the recipient has received the funds you sent, you are unable to change or cancel a money transfer.
- If the recipient does not collect the money within a holding period, you may be eligible for a reimbursement. Recipients of money transfers have 60 days to claim their funds.
- Call Ria’s customer service department at (855) 355-2144 if you want to cancel or get a refund.
- Through Ria, refunds can be processed using the same credit card, debit card, or cash that was used to make the original purchase. If the account is shut down or frozen, Ria will repay the money with a physical cheque.
- Refunds from Walmart to Walmart normally take two to ten business days, and frozen and closed accounts take seven to ten business days. When Ria gets the money from the paying agent, the original payment method is used to process it.
What’s the Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer Customer Service Phone Number?
To enable local and international money transfer services, Walmart has partnered with Ria, MoneyGram, and Western Union. For more details, speak with its partners directly.
The customer care number for Walmart2Walmart and Walmart2World facilitated by Ria money transfers is 1-855-355-2144.
The local and international money transfer customer support number for Walmart2World powered by MoneyGram is 1-800-926-9400.
The customer service number for local and international money transfers through Walmart2World powered by Western Union is 1-844-982-4287.
Contact Walmart Money Center customer care at 1-800-925-6278 for general inquiries.
Check out our guide on Does Walmart Accept Foreign or Canadian International Checks?
Walmart To Walmart Money Transfer Summary
Walmart provides a number of options for sending money to friends and relatives. Customers can transfer money between Walmart stores nationwide with Walmart2Walmart, which has connections with Ria, MoneyGram, and Western Union.
In addition, transferring funds internationally is made possible using Walmart2World online and in-store. In addition, you can visit your nearby Walmart to donate eyeglasses, develop throwaway cameras and film, printable documents, carpet cleaner rentals, make duplicate keys, buy stamps, and auto services like a cheap alignment, refill used tires, oil change, or bringing a car battery back.
See our Walmart Pharmacy hours of operation and closing.