A Bank Mini Statement is a condensed form of your bank account statement that summarizes your most recent transactions. The small bank statement shows you the account transaction details for five recent transactions done by debit/credit card, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, and other methods.
What is the Union Bank Of India Mini Statement?
- What is the Union Bank Of India Mini Statement?
- How to get a Union Bank Of India Mini Statement?
- 1. Get Union Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- 2. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using SMS
- 3. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using Mobile Banking
- 4. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using Internet Banking:
- 5. Get Union Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
- 6. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement Number
- How to register the mobile number for Union bank mini statement?
- Benefits of Union Bank Of India mini statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it needed for my Union Bank of India mobile number to be registered?
- How can I register for the facility?
- Can I change my contact information and still use these services?
- How to download the Union Bank mini statement?
- Is it possible to have two bank account numbers registered with the same name and phone number?
The Union Bank of India is India’s largest public sector bank. Union Bank of India (UBI) online banking services provide some of the greatest banking services.
Union Bank provides the best banking services to its customers around the clock. Customers of Union Banks can use online banking services to access their accounts, saving time in the process. Balance inquiries, mini statements, fund transfers, and other banking services are available on the move for account holders.
Customers can generate bank account statements and Union Bank of India Mini Statements from their bank accounts in a variety of ways, including missed call service, SMS Banking, Union net banking, and mobile banking.
How to get a Union Bank Of India Mini Statement?
You may access your bank micro statement on your smartphone in only a few taps thanks to digital technology.
1. Get Union Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
To use this service, customers must first register their cell phone number with the bank.
How to Obtain a Union Bank Mini Statement After Missing a Call:
- Just make a missed call on 09223008586 through a registered SIM number.
- You receive an SMS shortly after the call is disconnected.
- You can see the details of your most recent account transactions.
2. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using SMS
To obtain a Union Bank Mini Statement through SMS, follow these steps:
1. Send a text message with a validated SIM number to 09223008486.
2. For a balance inquiry, include the text UMNS in the message.
3. Type UMNS space> Account Number provided to 09223008486 to view other account statements.
4. You will receive an SMS with all relevant information.
3. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using Mobile Banking
U-Mobile is a free app that features an intuitive menu system. The app has quickly become one of the most convenient methods to check account information.
How to Get a Mini Statement from Union Bank Using Mobile Banking:
- Start using the U-Mobile app to access mobile banking services on your smartphone. The app is compatible with both Android and Apple handsets.
- To use the app, you must first register with your registered phone number.
- The registered mobile phone will generate an OTP on your registered number to confirm.
- You can finish the registration process and then log in with your new password. Instead, use your unique Mobile Banking ID and password to log in.
- By selecting mpassbook, you can access your bank mini-statement.
4. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using Internet Banking:
Account holders who have signed up for Union Bank of India’s online banking service can access the website using their login credentials.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Union Bank Using Online Banking:
- Browse to https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- To log in, enter your user ID and password.
- You’ll find options for checking your balance, transactions, and so forth on the main page.
- Choose m-passbook from the drop-down menu.
- Each account will have its own m-passbook.
5. Get Union Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
A Mini Statement can also be obtained through an ATM at Union Bank.
- In the ATM, insert the Union Bank of India Debit Card.
- Your preferred language should be chosen.
- Enter your four-digit pin code.
- From the screen, select the small statement option.
- Choose between a savings or a current account.
- The machine will issue a receipt that will serve as your mini statement.
6. Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch
- Go to a Union Bank location.
- Give your bank your passbook so that the most recent transactions can be printed.
- You can view all transactions and balance-related queries in your passbook.
Union Bank of India Mini Statement Number
To view your Union Bank mini statement, text UMNS to 09223008486 from your registered cell number. Union Bank will send you an SMS with details about your recent transactions.
How to register the mobile number for Union bank mini statement?
Account holders must link their mobile number to their bank account in order to use the Union Bank of India Mini statement service. Usually done at the time of account opening or later by completing an application form.
Users can register for these services in two ways once the number has been registered:
- Contacting Customer Service To speak with a representative, call the Union Bank of India Customer Care (24-hour helpdesk) at the following numbers:
Toll-Free Number in India: 1800 2222 44/1800 208 2244
- Consumers can sign up for Union Bank Mini Statements by visiting their local bank and filling out an application. Clients must first register their SIM number for this service in order to receive a Union Bank Mini Statement.
Benefits of Union Bank Of India mini statement
It is strongly recommended that you check your mini statement on a regular basis because it allows you to monitor all of your accounts withdrawals and deposits. Aside from that, there are a slew of other advantages of having a Union Bank Mini Statement, as noted below:
- Consumers can access their account details at any time.
- Consumers are not required to queue.
- Several of these services are completely free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it needed for my Union Bank of India mobile number to be registered?
To receive Union bank mini statements through missed call and SMS, you must first register your phone. Users can activate the Missed Call Banking Service by sending an SMS or making a missed call using their registered name and phone number.
How can I register for the facility?
Consumers can fill out an application at a local branch near them. The application form is also available on the website and at ATM locations.
Can I change my contact information and still use these services?
Yes, you must inform your branch of the new telephone number.
How to download the Union Bank mini statement?
To download the mini statement, log in to Union Bank of India Online Banking.
Is it possible to have two bank account numbers registered with the same name and phone number?
Yes, account users can access two bank accounts using the same cellphone number.