Personal vehicles such as cars, scooters, and bikes are convenient and save you time and money, but they are also the source of excessive costs due to sky-high fuel prices.
With the rising cost of fuel, many in India prefer to use fuel credit cards because they provide a lot of benefits and are easy to use.
Fuel credit cards are secure, transportable, and simple to use, despite exciting offers, rewards, and cost savings. It’s a new type of money that encourages a more advanced lifestyle by lowering costs.
This post will inform you about the finest fuel credit cards in India 2021 that are in high demand.
5 Best Fuel Credit Cards In India
- 5 Best Fuel Credit Cards In India
- 1. BPCL SBI Card Octane
- 2. Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- 3. ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
- 4. HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card
- 5. IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Top 5 Fuel Credit Cards In India – Comparision
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. BPCL SBI Card Octane
It is one of the most useful SBI gasoline cards, with several benefits and attractive offers. When you buy fuel and lubricants from BPCL petrol pumps, you can get a 7.25% value back and a 6.25% + 1% fuel surcharge waiver when you pay for them online on Bharatgas. It’s the only card that makes millions of people happy by lowering their monthly expenses and fuel costs.
The BPCL SBI Card Octane is a popular fuel card used all around the world since it is quick, convenient, and secure.
You can take advantage of a fee waiver and fuel purchasing benefits with this card without difficulty. There are 24 million outlets globally, with 325000 in India. People have a lot of faith in this card because of its unique qualities and benefits.
Why BPCL SBI Card Octane is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
BPCL SBI Card Octane is one of India’s most popular fuel credit cards, offering a variety of advantages such as introductory bonuses, cashback, rewards, gift vouchers, and more. It’s a dependable gas card with unrivaled perks, which are detailed below.
- Spend 100 rupees on eating, groceries, department stores, and movies to earn 10 reward points.
- Spend 100 rupees on BPCL fuel, Bharatgas, and lubricants to earn 25 reward points.
- Spend 3 lacs annually and get e-gift certificates from popular brands like Urban Ladder, Aditya Birla Fashion, Bata, Hush Puppies, and Yatra.
- Obtain 1 lakh in fraud liability coverage.
- A 1% fuel surcharge (applied on any petrol pump excluding GST and other costs) is available on transactions of $4000.
- The annual fee is Rs. 1499.
- Eligibility to Apply- The bank will determine your income eligibility. To apply for this fuel credit card, you will need documentation such as a pan card, proof of address, a salary slip, and pictures.
2. Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
The Indian Oil Citi Platinum Fuel Credit Card is one of the best fuel credit cards in India since it helps customers to save money by allowing them to use a variety of rewards and gift certificates.
It’s the only fuel card that allows you to save up to 71 liters of gasoline per year. Furthermore, it is the card that ties an individual to specified income and age requirements.
It offers a Rs. 250 welcome incentive (which can be used to purchase petrol) and 2.67% value back on fuel purchases from IndianOil. It’s also a useful card because you can get exclusive cashback when you book flights with Air India and Jet Airways.
Recommended: Top Online Shopping Credit Cards
Why Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
It’s a multi-purpose card that you may use to get special rewards and advantages when you buy groceries, gas, and other products. The following are some of its key advantages:
- Spend Rs 30000 and get a Rs 1000 annual fee waiver.
- Activate your card and earn up to Rs 250 in turbo points.
- Get up to 15% off at restaurants all across the world.
- For just Rs 30000, you can get a year’s membership and avoid annual fees and other costs.
- Spend 150 on IOC gasoline stations to earn 4 points.
- Rs. 1000 in annual fees and additional levies
- Applicant must have a monthly salary of 25,000 rupees and be 21 years old to apply. Pan card ID proof, address proof, salary slip, and pictures are all required documents.
3. ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
The ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card is well-known for its high cashback, perks, and fuel surcharge waiver, all of which benefit a wealthy individual.
It allows users to save 3.5% on fuel costs and receive payback from HPCL petrol stations. Despite the fact that this card became a popular choice among car owners, it provided them with a variety of perks, awards, and paybacks.
It’s a low-income beneficiary card with benefits that are on par with the national average. If you’re looking for the best fuel credit cards in India, this is the one to go with.
It gives you 2000 points for spending Rs 500 on fuel and 2 points for spending Rs 100 on any retail item. It also offers a cheap yearly fee, as well as various bonuses and transaction rewards. Overall, it’s a useful card for the general public.
Why ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
You may obtain numerous of benefits from this excellent card, including redemption, cashback, reward points, surcharge waiver, and more. Furthermore, this card is issued by a sophisticated bank that offers a variety of services to its customers.
- Get 2 payback points when you spend Rs 100.
- Get Rs 500 worth of petrol for Rs 2000 in paybacks.
- Spend up to 100 rupees and get 25% off movie tickets.
- The ICICI Culinary Treats program provides eating discounts.
- Earn 2.5% cashback when you fill up at HPCL gas stations.
- Yearly Fees: Rs. 199 plus applicable taxes
- Eligibility to Apply- It does not bind an applicant to an income range, so speak with the bank before filling out the application. Documents such as a pan card ID proof, an address proof, a salary slip, and pictures are required.
4. HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card
The HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card is one of India’s most popular fuel credit cards, with daily cashback and benefits. It gives 5% cashback on everyday purchases, such as gas purchases at any gas station, bill payments, cellphone recharges, groceries, and money spent through EasyEMI / PayZapp / SmartBUY.
The main feature and benefit of this card is that it provides accidental death insurance of more than 50 lakh. It’s a unique feature available only with the HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card.
It does not offer various forms of rewards or cashback points, unlike other gasoline credit cards in India, but it is the only card that offers exclusive and best reductions on fuel expenses.
As a result, it’s an ideal card for people trying to cut down on their high fuel prices. Furthermore, it is an excellent gasoline card for persons with limited money and significant fuel prices.
Why HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
It’s the best fuel card, with exclusive cashback and fuel cost discounts. Furthermore, the HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card is well-known for its outstanding advantages as well as minimal renewal and application costs. Here are some of its most significant advantages:
- Get 5% cashback when you book tickets with IRCTC.
- Get 5% cash back on monthly fuel bills to save money.
- A 1% surcharge waiver can save you up to Rs 250.
- Earn 5% back on groceries every month.
- For mobile recharges and bill payments, get 5% cashback.
- Fees: Rs.500 each year (waived if you spend Rs.50,000 or more the previous year).)
- If the candidate is salaried, they must be at least 21 years old and no more than 60 years old, with a gross monthly salary of more than 12,000 rupees. If the candidate is self-employed, they must be between the ages of 21 and 65, with an annual income of up to 2 lakh, including ITR.
Recommended: India’s Best Debit Cards
5. IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card is accelerated with numerous benefits, including welcome bonus, exciting rewards, high cashback, fuel surcharge waiver, and excellent discounts on movie tickets and groceries.
It’s a fantastic fuel card, with minimal fees and large revenues. It has outstanding cashback and value back offers; for example, you can obtain 100% cashback on a monthly basis with a minimum gasoline expenditure of $250. Moreover, you can receive 4% of the value of your fuel transactions back.
Those seeking excellent benefits should enroll for this card, which offers 20 reward points for every 100 rupees spent on fuel at any IOCL store.
Additionally, by purchasing just 100 rupees, you can get 1% of the purchase price back and 5 incentives. By spending 200-5000 rupees in a month, cardholders can benefit from a 1% gasoline surcharge remission, as well as unique offers on fuel transactions.
It’s India’s only fuel credit card with incredible services, features, benefits, and simple selections.
Why IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
It is not difficult to locate a suitable fuel card. Yet, nothing beats the IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card when it comes to choosing an ideal card that saves you money on gas and provides you with exceptional perks. Some of the advantages are stated below, since it rewards an individual with numerous existing deals and cashback.
- Gives a welcome incentive of up to $250 in cashback on transactions.
- Waiver of 1% fee on fuel transactions
- Earn 1% back on your online purchases.
- Get a 4% discount on fuel expenses.
- When you pay with an IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card, you can get up to 20% off at partner restaurants.
- Fees are Rs.500 per year plus relevant goods and services taxes.
- Applicant must be an Indian resident or non-resident between the ages of 18 and 70. A pan card, ID proof, residence proof, a colored photograph, and income proof in the form of the most recent payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy are also required for applying for an IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card, one of India’s advanced fuel credit cards.
Recommended: India’s Finest Credit Cards
Top 5 Fuel Credit Cards In India – Comparision
|Serial No.||Card Name||Joining Fees||Annual Charges||Features|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||1499||1499||Offers advantages of fuel surchargeWorldwide acceptanceReward points and flexibly benefits|
|2.||Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Cards||NIL||1000+ taxes||Features never-expiring reward points71 liter of free petrol annually Exciting reward rate on grocery, IOC fuel, and other expenditures|
|3.||ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card||199||199||Save on fuel bills with 2.5% of cashbackSave on 1% fuel surchargeSecure fuel transaction with chip and pin security|
|4.||HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Cards||500||500||5% cashback on fuel, groceries, ticket bookings, and bill paymentsOffers 5% of paybacks on spending platforms like PayZapp/EasyEMI/SmartBUYAnnual saving up to Rs 3600Secure payment mode with EMV Chip Card technology|
|5.||IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card||500||500||Exclusive fuel surcharge waiter excellent rewards and cashback on online shopping100% cashback and accelerated rewards on fuel expenses features safety while shopping and secure transactions|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I decide on the right fuel credit card for me?
In India, you can receive a variety of fuel credit cards; therefore, compare them and choose one that best suits your needs. In addition, while choosing a appropriate fuel credit card, examine annual fees, credit limits, offers and rewards, surcharge waiver, and other criteria. Compute your daily gasoline expenses, create a project, and then choose a card that covers all of your needs and daily fuel expenses.
What is a fuel surcharge waiver?
It’s a transaction fee applied to card-based fuel transactions. The average transaction fee and service tax is around 1-2%. Furthermore, several gasoline credit card providers offer a variety of fuel surcharge waivers, each with its own set of restrictions and circumstances.
How can I buy a fuel credit card?
It is simple to obtain a fuel credit card; simply go to your local bank branch and apply for one. Browse their offers and card options, then fill out the application form and attach the appropriate documentation to receive your gasoline credit card within a few days.
What are the basic requirements to get fuel credit cards in India?
It is simple to apply for fuel credit cards if you are an Indian, as this is the basic criterion. In addition, an applicant must be at least 18 years old and have a steady or high income.
Is it helpful to get a fuel credit card?
Certainly, obtaining a fuel credit card is advantageous because it allows you to save money while also rewarding you with interesting cashback and benefits. Fuel cards are an excellent way to save money.