Do you want a simple way to keep track of your bank account and transactions? Do you want instant access to all of your bank information and recent transactions? Do you want a complete picture of your bank account at a glance? You’ve come to the correct place. You will learn about the many methods for obtaining your South Indian bank micro statement here.
What is South Indian Bank Mini Statement?
- What is South Indian Bank Mini Statement?
- How to get South Indian Bank Mini Statement?
- 1. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Missed Call
- 2. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using SMS
- 3. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Mobile banking
- 4. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Internet Banking
- 5. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
- 6. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch
- South Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
- How to register the mobile number for South Indian bank mini statement?
- Things required to get South Indian bank mini statement on the phone
- Benefits of South Indian Bank mini statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
South Indian banks provide small statements to all of their bank account customers. You can find information about your balance, recent transactions, and more in a bank mini statement.
How to get South Indian Bank Mini Statement?
Anyone with a South Indian Bank account can obtain a South Indian Bank mini statement. A bank mini statement can be obtained in a variety of ways. In our technological age, the smartphone has evolved into the best friend, capable of performing all tasks efficiently. A smartphone is the greatest option if you want to access your bank micro statement quickly and easily. With mobile and online banking, you can access your bank mini statement in only a few clicks.
Missed call and SMS banking is the best option for people who cannot easily use a smartphone or whose data plan is not active. If you are near an ATM or bank and need a bank mini statement, using ATM and bank services is a excellent alternative.
1. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Missed Call
You just need to give a missed call to get your South Indian bank mini statement using Missed call service. 09223008488 is a South Indian bank mini statement number for getting account balance information. Your mobile number should be registered with your account. This service is completely free.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from a South Indian Bank Using a Missed Call:
- Give a missed call on 09223008488 by your registered mobile number.
- You will receive a text message with information about your bank account balance.
2. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using SMS
SMS banking service can be availed by texting on their bn mini statement number. 9840777222 is the South Indian bank mini statement number for SMS banking.
How to obtain a South Indian Bank Mini Statement via SMS:
- With your registered cellphone number, text BALXXXX (XXXX is your PIN) to 9840777222.
- You will receive an SMS with the requested information.
3. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Mobile banking
Mobile banking is available through the South Indian bank’s own app, SIB Mirror+. Mobile banking makes it simple to obtain your bank’s small statement. You can check your account information, transactions, and more via this app. Mobile banking should be enabled on your bank account, and your phone number should be registered with it.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from South Indian Bank Using Mobile Banking:
- SIB Mirror+ can be downloaded and installed on your phone.
- When you open the app, you’ll see a login option.
- Use your user ID and password to access the app.
- Your account number is your User Id.
- After logging in, you will see the Accounts option. If you want to learn more about your account, click on it.
- The option of transactions can be found on the same page. If you want to know about your transactions or statements, click on that.
4. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Internet Banking
Another wonderful option to acquire your bank mini statement is through internet banking. It is a simple choice that provides results in a matter of minutes. You can obtain your South Indian Bank mini statement by visiting their website.
Your phone number must be registered in order to use this service. Your bank account should have internet banking enabled. They provide you with a user ID and password when you activate Internet banking.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from South Indian Bank Using Online Banking:
- Go to https://www.southindianbank.com/.
- Use your user ID and password to log in.
- Account information, balance inquiries, transactions, mini statement, funds transfer, loans, and other services will appear on a new page.
- Select Mini statement from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, you may see your bank’s micro statement.
5. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
If you are near an ATM and want to receive a copy of your South Indian bank micro statement, you can do so.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from a South Indian Bank by Visiting an ATM:
- Go to the ATM.
- Put your credit or debit card into the machine.
- Select a language.
- Please enter your Pin.
- The page will display the Bank services option.
- Balance enquiry, Withdraw money, Transfer fund, and Mini statement will all be available.
- Select Mini statement from the drop-down menu.
- On a slip of paper, your little statement will be printed.
- Examine it and then either secure it or destroy it.
6. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch
Visit your bank branch to obtain your South Indian bank mini statement. If you live near a bank or are currently working there, this is an excellent alternative. All bank account holders receive a passbook. It contains information about bank accounts, balances, and transactions, among other things. It’s the most convenient approach to get physical access to bank account and transaction information.
Obtaining a South Indian Bank Mini Statement Through a Bank Branch:
- Pay a visit to the bank.
- Keep your passbook on you.
- Request that they publish information from your passbook’s most recent transactions.
- You can check for balance-related enquiries and all of your transactions after printing.
South Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
Dial *99*74#from your registered mobile number to check your South Indian Bank Mini statement. A USSD notification will be sent to you with information about the most recent transactions.
How to register the mobile number for South Indian bank mini statement?
Everything is now easily accessible thanks to smartphones. You can use your smartphone to not only keep track of your bank account, but also to make transactions, take out loans, and so on. As a result, having a cellphone number linked to the bank account is critical. One thing to keep in mind is that your Aadhar card should have your phone number (which you want to link to your bank account). Your Aadhar card serves as verification of your identity.
When you open a bank account, you can register your phone number. You can enter your phone number when filling out the account opening form. Your bank account will be linked to this number. If you wish to change your phone number, you must fill out a form.
Things required to get South Indian bank mini statement on the phone
The most convenient choice for you is to get a Bank mini statement on your phone. It’s simple, and you can acquire your bank micro statement in a matter of seconds. Missed calls, SMS banking, Mobile banking, and Internet banking are all options for getting your south Indian bank mini statement.
- Your bank account number is linked to your phone number.
- Mobile and Internet banking user ID and password.
- In Mobile banking, your account number is your user ID.
- For Internet banking, a unique user ID is created.
- The following documents are required to use the above services: Aadhar card, PAN card, and Bank Passbook.
Benefits of South Indian Bank mini statement
- Keep track of your bank account and keep it up to date.
- It’s only a few clicks away from being on your phone.
- It is possible to obtain detailed transaction information.
- It is possible to access information on when, why, to whom, and how money is transacted.
A bank mini statement is an integral part of the banking process. It is critical that we keep track of our financial balances. Missed calls, SMS banking, Mobile banking, Internet banking through your phone, or visiting an ATM or bank branch are all options for getting your South Indian bank mini statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SIB bank mini statement number?
The missed call service number for South Indian bank mini statements is 09223008488, while the SMS banking service number is 9840777222.
How do I log in to SIB Mirror+?
SIB Mirror+ is a mobile banking app developed by SIB. You can log in using your account number as your user ID and a password that you created when you first installed the app.
How can I check my transactions in SIB bank?
You can check your transactions both online and offline, using Mobile Banking or Internet Banking, as well as SMS/Missed Call services.
How do I check bank mini statements from mobile?
Missed call, SMS banking, Mobile banking, and Internet banking services can all be used to check your bank mini statement from your phone.