Customers can readily monitor their latest transactions in today’s financial environment. Punjab & Sind Bank, meanwhile, allows consumers to monitor recent transactions. Punjab and Sind Bank, or PSB, is a government-owned bank with headquarters in New Delhi.
You can receive your Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement by going to the following link:
How to get Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement?
- How to get Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement?
- How to register your mobile number in Punjab & Sind Bank?
- Benefits of Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement
If you are a customer of Punjab & Sind Bank, you can check your bank mini statement at any time by calling the IndusInd Bank Mini statement inquiry number, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A PSB bank mini statement can be obtained via a missed call phone number, an SMS, or online digital services.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call:
Missed Call How to Obtain Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement:
- Make a missed call from your registered mobile phone to 7039035156.
- After a few rings, the system would immediately terminate missed calls.
- You will receive an SMS notification in a short time.
- Five of your most recent transactions are displayed in the SMS.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through SMS:
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank by SMS:
- Use your registered mobile number to send the following text message:
SMS Banking Password for PTXN Account Number (e.g., PTXN12345678909876 1234) and send to 9773056161 or 8082656161.
- After you send the above SMS, your PSB mini statement will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Your previous three transactions will be included in the SMS.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking:
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank via Mobile Banking:
- To sign up for Mobile Banking Services, fill out an application and bring it to your nearest bank. Once your request has been processed, you will be given a PIN.
- Once you’ve received your PIN, download the PSB mPAY Mobile banking app.
- As soon as you input your PIN, your account will be activated. After some time, your information will be processed.
- After successfully activating the dashboard, click the Banking tab to access the mini statement.
- Afterwards you can see your most recent transactions.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking:
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank via Online Banking:
- Visit Website of PSB Net Banking
- Log in with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, select the My account option to review the most recent transaction on your bank account.
An account statement for a specific period can be viewed using the Punjab and Sind Bank Net Banking service.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement By visiting ATM:
How to Obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement at an ATM:
- Go to the nearest ATM to use one.
- By placing your ATM debit card into the slot, you can select the language.
- After entering your 4-digit ATM PIN, go to the Banking option on the screen.
- Choose Mini Statements after that, as well as your account type (current or savings).
- The machine will allow you to print your bank account mini statement.
How to register your mobile number in Punjab & Sind Bank?
- Go to the Punjab and Sind Bank branch closest to you.
- Obtain a form to update your KYC information.
- All mandatory fields on the form must be filled out.
- The application must be submitted.
- You will receive a message once your bank has been verified.
Benefits of Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement
- Clients can access account information at any time.
- There are no extra fees for any of the services.
- Mini Statements can help you keep track of your spending and protect your account against fraudulent activity.
This article has demonstrated several methods for obtaining Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statements. Hopefully, you found the information to be useful.