When it comes to checking bank statements, people are always looking for the easiest method. The bank can generate various types of statements regarding accounts. Mini statements are examples of such statements. You will be able to view the last three or five transactions that took place in your bank account. In this article will show you how to obtain a Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement using various methods.
How to get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement?
- How to get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement?
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement Number
- How to register a mobile number for Kotak Bank Mini Statement?
- Benefits of Kotak Bank Mini Statement?
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement Through Missed call
- Calling 1-800-2740110 requires a registered phone number.
- This number is used by the bank to locate the correct account in its database.
- In addition, the bank identifies whether service (balance inquiry or mini statement) is being requested.
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- The system generates SMS based on the information provided (for example, balance or transaction information).
- SMS messages containing mini statements are sent to registered cellphone numbers.
2. Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
To use this service, all you need is your registered mobile number to send an SMS. You will receive a mini statement via SMS right away. Follow the instructions below:
- TXN(space)last 4 digits of the account number, e.g. TXN(space)last 4 digits of the account number.
- Send a text to 9971056767 or 5676788.
- To send the SMS, only the registered mobile number should be used.
- You will receive your mini statement through SMS.
3. Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
The ways to acquire Kotak Mini Statements using Mobile Banking are as follows:
- By downloading the app, you can connect your smartphone to Kotak-811 and Mobile Banking. The app is available for download on both the Play Store and the Apple Store.
- Log in to the app with your Mobile Banking ID and Password.
- To see your latest transactions, go to the app’s home page and select your bank account.
4. Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
- Locate the nearest ATM to your current location.
- Insert your ATM card into the slot.
- By selecting a language from the Language menu, you can utilize the computer in that language.
- Enter your PIN code.
- Select Banking on the machine.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Small Statement.
- Choose the type of account you have with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- When you make your request, the computer will process it and issue you a tiny statement receipt.
5. Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement Through Net Banking
- Account Statements and Mini Statements can be seen on the Kotak Mahindra official website.
- Enter your DOB or CRN number as well as the mobile number you registered for.
- To begin the process, click the Send OTP button.
- The bank will send you an OTP through text message.
- Make sure the OTP is entered correctly.
- The requested statement will be displayed on the screen.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement Number
Call 1800-274-0110 from the registered cellphone number to access Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statements. The call will be automatically disconnected, and the bank will send an SMS to your registered mobile number with information about recent transactions.
How to register a mobile number for Kotak Bank Mini Statement?
Mini Statements can be accessible after you register your cellphone number. You can register your cellphone number by visiting Kotak Bank and filling out an application form. Users can also update their cellphone numbers individually at Kotak ATMs. Once an SMS notification is sent, the phone number will be registered.
Benefits of Kotak Bank Mini Statement?
- You can readily track your bank account information on the internet.
- You can use your smartphone at any time and from any location.
- At home, you can keep track of your payments and balances.
- It can be used to conduct a variety of financial transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many inquiries can I make in a day or month using the Kotak-811 app?
You can inquire about mini statements as many times as you want using the Kotak Mobile Application.
Yes, you can use the same phone number for multiple bank accounts.
What is the best way to get a mini statement in Mobile?
You can get a Kotak mini statement by calling 1-800-2740110 or sending an SMS message TXN(space)last 4 digits of your account number to Kotak 9971056767 from your registered mobile number.