A mini statement from Jammu and Kashmir Bank (JK Bank) is a specific type of account statement that records the last five transactions. Nobody can use it as proof of income, and the address isn’t included.
How to get JK Bank Mini Statement?
- How to get JK Bank Mini Statement?
- J&K Bank Mini Statement Number
- Benefits of JK Bank Mini Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
Missed calls, Mobile banking, and Internet banking are all ways to get a JK Bank mini statement on the phone. Physical copies of the JK bank mini statement can also be obtained by visiting an ATM or a bank branch.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call Number
Missed calls are the simplest and quickest approach to obtain a brief statement from Jammu and Kashmir.
How to obtain a JK Bank Mini Statement via missed call number:
- You must have your registered number that is linked to your bank account in order to receive the mini statement via missed call.
- You must now call 1800-1800-1234 and 0194-2481999 and leave a message. These are the Jammu and Kashmir Bank’s customer service numbers.
- When your call is disconnected, you will receive a message from the Bank of Jammu and Kashmir on your phone within a few minutes, containing all of your recent transaction details.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
How to acquire a JK Bank Mini Statement from an ATM:
- To begin, go to your nearest bank ATM location.
- You must also enter your ATM card into the slot.
- When entering your ATM card, select the language with which you are most comfortable.
- Now carefully enter your ATM pin.
- The small statement option will appear on the next screen once you enter your ATM pin.
- You have to click on the mini statement option and enter your bank account type(current or savings).
- You will obtain a print receipt from the ATM within a few minutes.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
Jammu and Kashmir Bank, like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, BOI, and others, offers mobile banking for mini statements.
How to obtain a JK Bank Mini Statement via mobile banking:
- To begin, you must first download the J&K Bank mPay app to your Android device.
- Fill in all required information on the app, including your ATM card number, expiration date, and PIN.
- After completing the registration process, your phone number will be assigned an MPIN.
- You should make your password a four-digit number.
- Now go to the menu and select the tiny statement option.
- You will receive all of the information about your bank’s last five transactions.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement By Visiting Bank Branch
How to obtain a JK Bank Mini Statement at a bank branch:
1. Take your passbook to your bank branch.
2. On the counter, request the entry in your passbook.
3. The bankers will inquire for your account number, so be sure to provide them with all pertinent information.
4. Finally, following the entry, you can view all transactions in your passbook.
J&K Bank Mini Statement Number
The number for the J&K Bank Mini Statement is 18001800234. Call 18001800234 to obtain a J&K bank mini statement.
Benefits of JK Bank Mini Statement
- You may quickly and instantly get your recent transaction details on your phone from anywhere, no matter where you are.
- You don’t have to stand in line at the bank to acquire your transaction data; you can access them instantaneously on your phone.
- Banks, as we all know, are closed on holidays. So you don’t have to wait for the bank to reopen if you have an emergency. You may acquire it instantly using your phone.
Recommended: Bank Hours and Timings in Jammu and Kashmir
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Jammu and Kashmir bank accounts balance without the internet?
Jammu and Kashmir Bank offers missed calls and SMS banking services to check account balances. With your registered mobile number, make a missed call to 18001800234. You will receive an SMS on the registered number within a few minutes with the most recent account balance. You can also send an SMS to 18001800234 with the phrase SETAccount number>.
How to change your mobile number in Jammu and Kashmir Bank accounts?
The Jammu and Kashmir Bank does not provide an internet option for changing or updating phone numbers. You’ll need to use the offline technique. You must write a letter to the bank’s branch manager expressing your concern and providing your new mobile number. The mobile number is usually updated by the end of the day after the application is submitted. It will, on the other hand, be completed in two working days.