Every customer’s bank micro statements are really important. It is one of the most successful bank initiatives.
The Indian Bank micro statement is a service that allows customers to review the details of their most recent three transactions. Customers of Indian Bank must register their phone number with their bank account in order to access the mini statement. To check micro statements, the bank offers a variety of online and physical options.
How to get an Indian Bank Mini statement?
- How to get an Indian Bank Mini statement?
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
- How to register a mobile number for the Indian Bank mini statement?
- Benefits of Indian Bank mini statement
- Frequently Asked questions
Users of Indian Bank have a variety of options for checking their micro statements. They can choose whatever fits them best.
The following are the different ways to check the Indian Bank mini statement:
1. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through Missed Call
A missed call is the fastest and most convenient way to get a small statement.
- Firstly use the registered mobile number linked with your bank account.
- Call 8108781085 or 180042500000 and leave a message.
- You will receive an SMS within a few minutes detailing your account’s most recent three transactions.
2. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through SMS
Indian bank customers can also receive mini statements via SMS for free.
- You must first register for SMS banking services through your bank, ATM, or internet banking.
- Send an SMS to 94439443 in the following format, including the PIN you received when you registered for SMS service:
- You will receive an SMS in a few minutes detailing your past three purchases.
3. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through Mobile banking
- Step 1: First, go to the Google Play Store or the App Store and download the IndPay mobile app.
- Step 2: Create your MPIN and sign in to the app with your banking information.
- Step 3: Then, using your User Id and MPIN, log into the app.
- Step 4: Now go to MY ACCOUNT and select SAVING ACCOUNT.
- Step 5: On the following screen, select the MINI STATEMENT option.
- Step 6: The most recent three transactions will be displayed on the screen.
4. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through Internet Banking
- Step 1: Visit the Indian Bank Internet Banking website https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- Step 2: Enter your User ID and Pin to access the website.
- Step 3: Next, select the MY ACCOUNT tab.
- Step 4: You will be led to a page where you must select ACCOUNT from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Finally, press the QUICK TRANSACTION VIEW option to view the most recent transaction data.
5. Get Indian Bank Mini statement By Visiting ATM
- To begin, head to the nearest ATM machine.
- Step 2: Swipe or enter your debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, choose your favorite language.
- Step 4: In the slot, enter your four-digit pin.
- Step 5: On the next screen, select the BANKING option and then the MINI STATEMENT option.
- Step 6: Choose between current and savings accounts.
- Step 7: You will receive a printout of your small statement from the ATM after a few minutes.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
Account holders in India can check their mini statement by sending a text message.
9444394443. LATRANA/C no.>MPIN>.
How to register a mobile number for the Indian Bank mini statement?
You can register your mobile number for the Indian Bank Mini Statement via a variety of ways, including missed calls, SMS service, and mobile banking. You can also go to the bank’s branch or ATM. You can also update your phone number by filling out an application at the bank or updating it yourself through mobile banking.
Benefits of Indian Bank mini statement
Mini statement service benefits Indian bank customers in the following ways:
- The mini statement service from Indian Bank is available 24 hours a day. You won’t have to wait for the bank to open, unlike in the past.
- You can check your account mini statement from anywhere, no matter where you are.
- Without using the internet, you can check the tiny statement. A basic phone is all that is required to receive a tiny statement from an Indian bank by missed call or SMS.
- There are no costs involved. You can examine it whenever you want.
Frequently Asked questions
How can I check my Indian Bank account balance on the phone?
You can use a missed call to check the balance of your Indian bank account. You must call 09289592895 with your registered cellphone number. You will receive an SMS with your account balance within a few minutes.
What is the Indian Bank Statement password?
A security code is included in the account statement that Indian Bank consumers get through mobile app or email. You must generate a password in accordance with the bank’s specific format and use it to access the statement. The account statement password is made up of unique account number digits.
How can I change my Indian Bank mobile banking PIN through SMS?
Indian banks offer the ability to reset passwords or MPINs by SMS. The user must send an SMS to 94443-94443 from the registered cellphone number. The text is formatted as CHGEPINNew Pin>Old Pin>.