Do you have a savings or current account with IDFC First Bank? If that’s the case, you’ll find this article useful. A bank mini statement is a condensed form of your bank account statement that shows your account’s most recent transactions. A breakdown of five recent transactions is provided in the mini bank statement.
How to get an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement?
- How to get an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement?
- Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
- Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement through Mobile Banking
- Get IDFC Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
- Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement By Visiting Bank Branch
- IndusInd Bank Mini Statement Number
- How to Register the Mobile Number in IDFC First Bank?
- Benefits of IDFC First Bank Mini Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
IDFC First Bank provides its customers with a variety of banking and financial services, including Internet banking, mobile banking, phone banking, missed call banking, and SMS banking. Both online and offline processes are available to obtain your bank mini statement.
Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
A missed call from your confirmed contact number can now be used to verify the account’s mini bank statement. IDFC Missed Call Banking is a service that allows all IDFC customers to quickly access their bank micro statement.
How to Request an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement via Missed Call:
- To make a missed call, dial 1800-2700-720 (toll-free number) from your registered mobile number.
- The call is immediately disconnected.
- Thank you for contacting IDFC Bank will now appear on your screen.
- Your bank mini statement message with account information will arrive in your message box.
Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
Control your money from any location. Gain complete control of your finances from anywhere. To begin, you must first register your SIM card. You can get the service you want by sending an SMS with the transaction code 5676732 or 9289289960 after registering your phone number.
How to Receive an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement via SMS:
- TXN [space] and the last four digits of your account number should be typed in. (TXN 1345) (Pattern should look like this)
- Messages can be sent to 5676732 or 9289289960.
- The bank will send you an SMS as soon as possible.
- The SMS will include all of the information from your bank’s mini statement.
Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement through Mobile Banking
For all banking needs, IDFC First Bank mobile banking provides the best online service. Consumers will be able to use mobile banking to check account information, mini-statements, transfer money, pay bills, and much more.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from IDFC First Bank Using Mobile Banking:
- On your smartphone, go to Google Play or App Store and download the IDFC First mobile app.
- As soon as the app is installed, open it and register using your phone number or customer ID.
- Use your four-digit login PIN to access the IDFC First App.
- To access the mini statement, go to the homepage and click on the account number.
- To see all transactions, go to the View Transactions option on the screen.
- After you click on the new screen, a tiny statement of your account will appear.
- You can also use a date to filter the transactions.
Get IDFC Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
Users can utilize Internet banking to perform tasks like financial transfers, mini-statements, IDFC First Bank Balance Check, loans, and more without having to visit a branch. In addition, the account transactions are detailed in this mini statement.
To obtain an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement via Internet Banking, follow these steps:
- Go to the First IDFC Bank Internet banking website from your smartphone or laptop.
- Use your Username and Password to log in.
- Under My Accounts, select Savings Account/Current Account.
- Select Account Number and then View Mini Statement under Account Number.
- On the screen, click the See Transactions icon. The last ten transactions in your account are now accessible.
- Choose the Filter option. Date, financial year, and credit/debit status can all be used to filter transactions.
- You can save it as a PDF file to your smartphone or computer by clicking the PDF icon at the bottom.
Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
Customers can visit their nearest bank branch for more information on bank mini statements.
Obtaining an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement via ATM:
- A valid ATM/Debit Card with a four-digit ATM PIN is required.
- In the ATM, insert your ATM/Debit Card.
- Your four-digit ATM PIN is required.
- Choose Account Summary from the drop-down menu.
- The bank micro statement is immediately shown on the screen.
Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement By Visiting Bank Branch
When customers open a bank account, they are given a passbook. IDFC Bank account holders must visit their local IDFC Bank location to update their passbook.
To obtain an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement by visiting a bank branch, follow these steps:
- The initial step is to go to a bank branch of IDFC.
- Provide your bank a passbook so they can print your most recent bank account transactions.
- You can now look over your bank’s mini statement transactions and balance enquiries.
IndusInd Bank Mini Statement Number
Customers can access their IndusInd Bank mini statement by sending SMS MINI to 9212299955. Your account’s most recent transactions will be displayed by IndusInd Bank.
How to Register the Mobile Number in IDFC First Bank?
By visiting the bank, customers can rapidly update their cell phone numbers. Clients must fill out a request form and submit it to the front desk.
To register with IDFC First Bank, follow these steps:
1. Visit an IDFC First Bank branch near you.
2. Request that a mobile number be linked, updated, or added to your account.
3. Link, add, or update your mobile phone number on the request form.
4. Your mobile number will be linked/added/updated to your account after verification.
Benefits of IDFC First Bank Mini Statement
The First bank mini statement provides detailed information if you want to keep track of your account withdrawals and deposits. IDFC First Bank Mini Statements also come with the following features:
- Users without internet connection can still use the service through missed calls or SMS banking.
- Consumers are not required to wait in huge lines.
- May verify the last five transactions in a easy and precise manner right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get my IDFC mini bank statement?
IDFC First mini bank statement can be obtained easily and quickly via online and offline banking services like as SMS, missed calls, internet banking, mobile app, and WhatsApp banking.
How to download IDFC First Bank Mobile App to check bank mini statement ?
The First Mobile app is available on Google Play and the iTunes Store. To begin, look for the IDFC First smartphone app. Second, use your username and password to install and sign up.
How much time it take to receive bank mini statement from SMS service?
In a couple of seconds, you receive a answer. Advance digital technology allows SMS to be generated automatically.
How many transactions are there in IDFC First bank mini statement?
The IDFC First bank mini statement displays your account’s most recent five transactions.