ICICI Bank Ltd is a Mumbai-based financial institution. Both the main office and the corporate office are in Vadodara, Gujarat. Through a variety of channels and subsidiaries, ICICI Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to a diverse set of customers. The bank is present in 17 nations and has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs around the country.
The bank provides banking services such as Account Statements, Balance Inquiry, and Money Transfer to its customers for their convenience. Users can use Internet banking, SMS banking, mobile banking, ATMs, USSD, and Whatsapp Banking to access these services.
ICICI Bank Balance Check
- ICICI Bank Balance Check
- IICICI Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
- ICICI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
- ICICI Bank Balance Check Through SMS
- ICICI Bank Balance Check Through USSD
- ICICI Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number
- ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number
- Other methods to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance
- How to Check ICICI Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
- Final Thoughts
The following methods can be used to check the balance of an ICICI Bank account:
|ICICI Bank Toll-Free Number||18601207777|
|ICICI Bank Missed call number||9594612612|
|ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number||9594613613|
|ICICI Bank Balance check through SMS||– For Primary Account: “IBAL” to 9215676766
– For Secondary Account: “IBAL<space>last six digits of Account Number” to 9215676766.
|ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Dial *99*44#|
|ICICI Bank Mobile Application||iMobile App|
|ICICI Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number||8640086400|
|ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Click Here|
IICICI Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
ICICI Bank customers can check their account balance by calling customer service at 18601207777.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Clients of ICICI Bank can dial 9594612612 to check their account balances on the move. The account holder must make a missed call from the registered mobile phone to obtain the account amount. The ICICI Bank Account Balance will be sent to the account holder via SMS.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Through SMS
ICICI Account holders can check their balances by sending an SMS to the following number:
For primary accounts, text IBAL to 9215676766.
Customers with multiple ICICI Bank accounts can check the balance of their secondary accounts by sending the following code.
9215676766 IBALspace>last six digits of account number
ICICI Bank Balance Check Through USSD
ICICI Bank account customers can check their account balances using USSD from any location. Dial *99*44#from the registered mobile phone to get the account balance.
ICICI Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number
ICICI Bank account holders can now use WhatsApp Banking to check their account balance.
Follow the steps below to get started with WhatsApp Banking.
- 8640086400 should be added to your contact list.
- Send a message to 8640086400 using your registered phone number.
- After that, simply follow the instructions to regain your account balance.
ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number
Customers of ICICI Bank can verify their mini statement by dialling 9594613613. An SMS will be sent to the account holder’s registered mobile phone with details of the latest three transactions.
Other methods to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance
- By entering into the ICICI net banking portal, ICICI Bank account holders who have subscribed to their internet banking services can check their account balance at any time. The account holder must create a User ID and Password before using ICICI Online Banking.
- ICICI Banks iMobile is a feature-rich mobile banking app available on Google Play and Apple App Stores. The iMobile application allows account holders to conduct fund transfers, as well as see and transact on their accounts. Account customers may now use the iMobile application to check ICICI balances, view mini statements, and email detailed statements.
- A passbook is given to every customer who opens a bank account with ICICI Bank. Consumers can update their passbooks and check their ICICI Bank account balance by visiting their nearest bank office. The ICICI Bank passbook of the account holder contains all of the account holder’s debit and credit transactions.
- Users of ICICI Bank accounts can check their account balance at any ICICI Bank or other bank ATM.
How to Check ICICI Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
Without enrolling a mobile phone, ICICI Bank account users can check their account balance via the ICICI Bank net banking service or the ICICI Bank mobile app.
ICICI Bank is one of India’s leading financial institutions. With numerous channel partners and group organizations, ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers. The ICICI Bank Board of Directors is made up of accomplished individuals with backgrounds in international business, management consulting, banking, and financial services.