Today, the is almost questioned with the popularity of peer-to-peer (P2P) payment apps. users in the US use the apps to easily and quickly transfer money without going through a bank. It’s handy if you’re traveling abroad or need to send money quickly.
and are two of the most popular P2P apps available. You’re not alone if you use both because each app offers different benefits. You may be curious if there’s a way to transfer money between the apps conveniently. Surprisingly, some places accept Cash App and not Apple Pay.
So, how can money be moved from Apple Pay to Cash App?
There is no direct money transfer option between Apple Pay and Cash App. To your bank account and Cash App Wallet, you can, however, make indirect transfers of money from your Apple Pay Wallet.
The transfer procedure could appear challenging at first, but following our instructions will ensure that your Apple Pay to Cash App money transfer goes smoothly.
Can You Transfer Apple Pay to Cash App?
- Can You Transfer Apple Pay to Cash App?
- How to Transfer Money from Apple Pay to Cash App?
- How to Transfer Money from Apple Pay to my Bank Account?
- How to Add Apple Pay to Cash App?
- What is Apple Pay Transfer Limit to Cash App?
- How To Verify Cash App for Apple Pay?
- How Long Does Instant Transfer From Apple Pay To Cash App Take?
- How Do I Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App Instantly?
- Transfer Money from Apple Pay To Cash App Summary
It is possible to send money from Apple Pay to Cash App, however it is not simple. Even while there isn’t a way to directly transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App right now, there is a workaround.
You can put money into your bank account with Apple Pay and then from your bank account to your Cash App wallet. It’s a two-step process to send money from Apple Pay to Cash app.
For instructions on moving money from Netspend to Cash App, see our guide.
How to Transfer Money from Apple Pay to Cash App?
Cash App does not immediately interact with Apple Pay. Nevertheless, by taking a few extra procedures, you can transfer money indirectly.
To transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App, follow these steps:
- Transfer your money from Apple Pay to your bank account. Be aware that it can take up to three business days for the upcoming direct deposit. However, there’s an instant money transfer option for a fee.
- Open the Cash App home screen and tap the Banking tab. Proceed once the Apple Pay money has been successfully transferred to your bank account.
- Select Add Cash and add the amount.
- Tap Add and verify using your PIN or Touch ID.
When you see the confirmation, wait until the money transfer is finished.
As they haven’t formally cooperated, sending money between platforms is not direct.
See our The maximum amount you can transfer using Venmo each day and each week guide.
How to Transfer Money from Apple Pay to my Bank Account?
It’s simple to transfer money from Apple Pay to your bank account. But, before beginning the process, be sure to have your card details prepared.
To transfer money from Apple Pay to your bank account, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, launch the Apple Wallet program. Hit the add button after tapping the Apple Cash card.
- On your iPad, launch the Wallet application. Select Apple Cash Card after tapping Apple Pay.
- Choose the “Transfer to Bank” option.
- Type the deposit amount and then tap Next.
- Select your preferred transfer speed. For example, you can choose Instant Transfer or a direct deposit that clears in 1-3 business days.
- Use Touch ID, Face ID, or the Passcode to confirm the transaction.
When the transaction is verified, it is finished.
Each instant transfer transaction for instant cash is subject to a 1% fee.
To transfer money from Green Dot to Cash App, refer to our guide.
How to Add Apple Pay to Cash App?
Only the Cash Card can be used to add Apple Pay to the Cash App. A Cash Card is a no-cost debit card that is connected to your Cash App balance and can be used with a number of different payment systems, including Apple Pay.
To add Apple Pay to the Cash App, follow these steps:
- Activate the Cash app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Tap Cash Card and select “Include Apple Pay.”
- Observe the financial linking instructions and verification steps, including entering the Cash App’s routing number.
- On the final screen, Apple Pay will confirm that your Cash Card has been added.
- Click “Done.”
See our Currently, Cash App cannot link cards. guide.
What is Apple Pay Transfer Limit to Cash App?
The maximum transfer amount from Apple Pay to Cash App per transaction is $10,000. Unless your bank has a lower limit, Apple Cash transfers $20,000 per week to your bank account.
Apple Pay transfers money in $1 increments to your bank account.
See our from Chime to Cash App, send money guide.
How To Verify Cash App for Apple Pay?
For Cash App to function with Apple Pay, your account must first be verified.
The steps to validate your Cash App Card for Apple Pay are as follows:
- Open the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Tap the Profile tab in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the “Personal” tab.
- On the Cash App, enter your personal information, including your birthdate, billing address, and Social Security number.
- Save and Continue.
- Within 24 hours, you will get word that your verification was approved.
Once your identity has been confirmed and you have your card, you can add your Apply Pay account to Cash App.
An inactive card cannot be added instantly to Apple Pay; it needs to be manually enabled.
Check our instructions on using Cash App to confirm your identity.
How Long Does Instant Transfer From Apple Pay To Cash App Take?
Although they frequently happen instantly, instant transfers from Apple Pay to Cash App occasionally take up to 30 minutes. Get in touch with an Apple Pay Expert at (800) MY-APPLE (8006927753) if the transfer takes longer than 30 minutes.
See our guide on money transfer duration from Chime to Zelle.
How Do I Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App Instantly?
You must first transfer the funds to your bank account before transferring them from Apple Pay to Cash App. After that, you’ll have a choice between sending the money immediately or in 1-3 business days.
If you want to send money quickly, choose Instant Transfer, but be prepared to pay a 1% fee per transaction.
See our Money can be transferred from an EDD card to a bank account. guide.
Transfer Money from Apple Pay To Cash App Summary
Customers who use both apps may benefit from the integration of Apple Pay and Cash App. Thus, while it is possible to transmit money from Apple Pay to Cash App, it is not as straightforward as you may think.
Direct integration of Apple Pay with Cash App is not yet possible. But, you can make an indirect transfer of funds from Apple Pay to your bank account, which you can then use to make an indirect transfer of funds to your Cash App Wallet.
See our guides on restaurants and fueling stations using Apple Pay.