Netflix now allows you to set up autopay with UPI. To set up UPI Autopay on Netflix, follow the simple steps listed below.
How to set up UPI Autopay on a new Netflix account?
UPI Autopay is a feature to pay your Netflix subscription through your bank account. UPI Autopay is a feature that lets you automatically recharge your Netflix account from your bank account.
The following are the steps to set up UPI autopay on Netflix:
- Visit Netflix’s website or get the Netflix app.
- Create a Netflix account. Choose a subscription option.
- Set up your payment method now. Netflix offers UPI autopay as an option.
- Click the next button after entering your UPI ID.
- The UPI autopay option will be enabled on your Netflix account.
How to set up UPI autopay on an existing Netflix account?
Consider the following steps to set up UPI Autopay on an existing Netflix account:
- Go to Netflix and sign in. Choose More from the drop-down menu.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Manage Payment Data from the drop-down menu.
- Choose UPI Autopay as your payment method.
- Tap Next after entering your UPI ID.
- UPI Autopay will be added to your Netflix account as a new payment method.