With over 350 million active users, including 39 million daily active users, PAYTM is presently the most popular, trustworthy, and secure cashless monetary administration platform. Not only has it made transactions via UPI, credit/debit card simple and secure, but it has also helped us manage our multiple accounts by offering the most promising and secure feature of Paytm Wallet, which is supervised by RBI norms and allows users to save up to Rs.1,00,000 in their wallet by just completing full KYC.
Isn’t this a fantastic facility?!
Paytm KYC (Know Your Customer) is a simple process that verifies your identity using address verification from your Aadhar or PAN card in order to protect your money from fraudulent and criminal activity.
Customers can pick between minimum KYC, which is valid for only 24 months and provides only a few benefits, or complete KYC, which provides a plethora of benefits!!
Paytm KYC is completely free!
Why do you need KYC?
- Your wallet can hold up to Rs.1,000,000.
- Up to Rs.1,000,000 can be transferred directly to your friend’s wallet.
- Also, there is no spending restriction and cashback is available!
- A PAYTM SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT will be available to you.
- You will also be able to use your wallet for recharge and cashback shopping.
Documents Required for Paytm KYC
- AADHAR CARD
- PAN CARD
(Don’t worry if you don’t have a PAN Card. Form 60) will be requested of you.)
Steps to follow to do Paytm KYC Online at Home
- Launch the PAYTM APP and swipe left to the profile icon.
- On the right side, under the PAYTM WALLET category, hit activate now.
- Choose the type of document (Aadhar or PAN card).)
- Provide the needed information (name and phone number).
- Activate my wallet by tapping it.
- Upgrade your account by tapping it.
- Choose the next step for verification based on your preferences.
- Video Chat
- Shop at a local store.
- Doorstep Service
- Choose a desirable choice and fill in the relevant information.
If you pick video chat, make sure you have adequate internet access and that your mobile number is linked to your Aadhar in order to get OTP. If you decide to go to a local store, don’t forget to bring your Aadhar and PAN card.
We know you’re wondering how long it’ll take to verify right now!
- If you choose biometric verification, it will be completed immediately. Additionally, if you choose nonbiometric verification, the process will take two working days to complete. That’s it!
To experience the additional benefits of the Paytm Wallet service, follow the above-mentioned steps to complete your KYC in less than 10 minutes at home.