The initial public offering is sharing of stock in a company that is sold to the general public on a security exchange for the first time. Because of this process, a private company transforms into a public company. A trading and stockbroker firm like Angel One provides a simple and hassle-free way to apply for an IPO.
An IPO is also called a Stock Market Exchange. Initially, offerings made by the public are used by companies themselves to raise money for expansion. For applying for an IPO, there are lots of sites and apps on the internet. Customers of Angel One can apply for an IPO in two ways which are:
Steps for Applying IPO Through Angel One App
- Use the Angel Broking app or the website to get started.
- The Menu button is located in the top left corner; click it.
- Choose Investing Options from the menu.
- Choose between IPOs and FPOs.
- By selecting the Apply button, you can apply to a specific IPO.
- Tap Invest after entering your unique personal interface ID, the investor, the order quantity, and the price.
- Confirm your information before proceeding with your order.
- Make a payment using your preferred method.
- And that’s all there is to it.
- You may track your order right on the APP (go to the IPO order book page and track it).
Steps for Applying IPO Through Angel One Web
- Click More after logging in to the website.
- Choose an IPO.
- You can use the ARQ IPO predictor to check the minimum and maximum price and lot before applying to any IPO.
- Choose an IPO you want to apply for by clicking Apply.
- Please input your Demat account number, as well as any other requested information, here.
- To continue, tap Invest.
- Congrats on your achievement! Your order has been submitted.
- One step remains to be completed, namely payment. You can make the payment through UPI, Netbanking, or any other method.
- To block your funds for the IPO, authorize your payment.
- It’s done.
Remember that if the stocks are not assigned, the money will be returned to your bank account.
Fixed Price IPOs and Built IPOs are the two types of initial public offerings. The corporation established the IPO price advanced as the total of the par value in Fixed Price IPOs. Constructed IPOs, on the other hand, will simply provide an indicative price range. IPOs have the potential to provide investors with extremely significant profits.
Always read the terms and conditions thoroughly before submitting a bid. According to the Securities and Exchange Board of India, ASBA is required for IPO bidding.
During 10-12 days, the allotment’s foundation is determined. After that, within a few days, your Demat account will be activated. You can sell the stocks or shares once they are listed on the exchange.