Baroda Bank, headquartered in Vadodara, is India’s second largest bank. It provides a variety of net banking options for transferring funds to any Indian bank, including IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS. Without having to visit a branch, you can register for Net Banking with Bank of Baroda online.
You must add the beneficiary to the account to convert a Bank of Baroda net banking transaction into an electronic money transfer. This should only be done once. Unless you delete the payee, you must do it once for each one.
To add beneficiaries to your Bank of Baroda account, follow these steps:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda’s official website.
- Log in to your account with your ID and password.
- Under the menu, select Payments & Transfers.
- Under Payments & Transfers, choose Manage Beneficiary.
- Select Bank of Baroda as your bank.
- Then, from the dropdown menu, select Add Payee.
- Fill in the respective columns with the Payee/Beneficiary’s personal information.
- Name of Beneficiary
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- IFSC Code
- Transfer Limit
- You indicate your agreement with these terms by checking the I Accept Terms & Conditions checkbox at the bottom of the page.
- Following that, select Continue or Confirm.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be provided to the registered mobile number as the second level of security.
- Please enter the OTP to verify the beneficiary’s registration.
- After your beneficiary is added, you will receive an email notifying you that it has been added.
- Within minutes/hours, the Beneficiary will become active.
- You can transfer funds to a beneficiary’s account after they’ve been activated.
Bank of Baroda Activation Time
The new beneficiary account will be authorized within 24 hours. After that, money transfers are possible.