Federal Bank Ltd is a significant private sector bank in India. The company’s headquarters are in Aluva, Kochi. It has over 1,250 locations across the United States. There are also Representative Offices in Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Dubai.
Customers of Federal Bank have access to a comprehensive range of banking services. Clients can check account balances via a variety of methods, including missed call numbers, toll-free lines, SMS messages, and USSD codes.
Federal Bank Balance Check
- Federal Bank Balance Check
- Federal Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
- Federal Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
- Federal Bank Balance Check by SMS
- Federal Bank Mini Statement Number
- Other Methods to Check Federal Bank Account Balance
- How to Check Federal Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
- Final Thoughts
The following methods are available to check the balance of a Federal bank account:
|Federal Bank Toll-Free Number||18004201199|
|Federal Bank Account Balance Check Missed call Number||8431900900|
|Federal Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number||Not Available|
|Federal Bank Mini Statement Number||8431600600|
|Federal Bank Account Balance check through SMS||BAL <space> “myshortno” to 9895088888 (OR) 5676762|
|Federal Bank Account Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit here|
Federal Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
Customers can check their Federal Bank account balance by calling the toll-free number 18004201199.
Federal Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
To find out the balance of their Federal Bank account, the account holder can make a missed call to 08431900900 using their registered mobile number. Your mobile phone will receive an SMS with the account balance. Customers of Federal Bank can access this free service 24 hours a day, seven days a week to check their account balances no matter where they are physically situated.
Use these simple steps to check the amount of a Federal Bank account:
- Using your registered mobile number, dial 08431900900 to inquire about your Federal Bank balance.
- In a few seconds, the call will automatically end.
- Your balance inquiry will be responded to via SMS by Federal Bank.
Federal Bank Balance Check by SMS
Customers of the Federal Bank can check their account balances through SMS using their registered mobile number. Send the text message to find out the balance of your Federal Bank account.
BAL myshortno (space) to 9895088888 (OR) 5676762
The Bank will then send an SMS with the account balance.
Please note: myshortno It will be in the format of the Account Name’s first two digits + the Federal account number’s last four digits. For instance, AK8123
Federal Bank Mini Statement Number
Call 8431600600 to acquire the Federal Bank mini statement. Your small statement will be sent to your cell phone through SMS.
Other Methods to Check Federal Bank Account Balance
- Federal Bank account customers can check their account balances online. Using the User ID and password, the account holder can check the account balance from the dashboard.
- Fednet, FedBook Selfie, Federal Shop, and Federal Bank Federal Corp. allow Federal Bank account customers to check their balance. These apps are available on both Google Play and the App Store.
- Every customer who opens an account with Federal Bank receives a passbook. Customers can check their Federal Bank Account Balance by updating their passbooks at the nearest branch.
- Clients of Federal Bank can check their accounts at any ATM of Federal Bank or another bank using their ATM cards.
How to Check Federal Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
Federal Bank account holders can check their account balances by entering their Login ID and Password into the net-banking portal. A mobile phone number is not required for the process.
Federal Bank offers excellent customer service as well as a wide range of banking services. The bank is one of the largest in India. Mini statements, loans, balance checks, SMS notifications, and email alerts are among the services offered by the bank to its customers.