Marriott is one of the largest hotel chains in the world, with revenues topping . With more than 5,500 properties across 30 brands, Marriott prides itself on hospitality and luxury, from excellent customer service to world-class accommodations.
Marriott Bonvoy is one of the company’s well-liked service options. The free-to-join loyalty program promotes travel and exploration among its members by enabling frequent travelers to accumulate and use points at Marriott Bonvoy brands like The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, Westin, and Renaissance Hotels.
If Marriott is already your preferred hotel brand, you might be wondering what benefits come with signing up for a free membership to Marriott Bonvoy.
So, does Marriott Bonvoy provide free Wi-Fi?
Indeed, Marriott Bonvoy does provide its members with complimentary internet access. That is presuming the guest books directly through a participating Marriott Bonvoy hotel’s website or mobile app.
To use the free Wi-Fi, read our guide and sign up for your complimentary Marriott Bonvoy membership. We also have advice for a trouble-free Wi-Fi connection during your subsequent visit at a Marriott hotel.
Does Marriott Have Free Wi-Fi for Guests?
In participating Marriott hotel brands, guests can get complimentary Wi-Fi.
To get free Wi-Fi while staying at a Marriott hotel, there are a few things to take into account:
- Registered Marriott Bonvoy Member -You can register and for free. In addition, you can at the hotel website using an email address or Facebook login.
- Book Direct You must book directly with Marriott through its website, mobile app, phone, or in-person. If you book through a third-party website, such as TripAdvisor, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Kayak, Travelocity, etc., complimentary Wi-Fi is not available.
- Advantages of Member Loyalty Gold, Platinum, Titanium, and Ambassador Elite members receive a complimentary upgraded Wi-Fi connection no matter how they make their reservations.
- Aloft, EDITION, Element, Courtyard, Fairfield by Marriott, Four Points, Marriott Grand Residence Club, Marriott Vacation Club, Moxy Hotels, Protea Hotels, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, TownePlace Suites, and Vistana properties are among the Marriott brands that provide free Wi-Fi to all visitors.
Some Marriott hotel brands, including the following, do not provide free internet connection to most visitors.:
- Only Gold, Platinum, Titanium, and Ambassador Elite members are eligible for complimentary Wi-Fi at The Cosmopolitan (Las Vegas) and Atlantis (Bahamas).
- ExecuStay ExecuStay is one of the hotels that is not a part of the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Several Delta Hotels don’t provide free Wi-Fi.
Marriott Bonvoy does not offer free Wi-Fi at all its hotel brands and locations. However, it’s still a loyalty program that offers added rewards to guests, such as free or discounted hotel stays, room upgrades, discount car rentals, gift cards, donations to charities, airline discounts and transfers, and other special travel packages.
Keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy include AC Hotels, Aloft Hotels, Autograph Collection, Courtyard, Delta, Design, EDITION, Element, Fairfield, Four Points, Gaylord, Homes & Villas, JW Marriott, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Moxy, Protea Hotels, Renaissance, Residence Inn, The Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Sheraton Hotels and Resorts, SpringHill Suites, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, TownePlace Suites, Tribute Portfolio, W Hotels, and Westin.
Check out .
See our guide which hotels accept check-ins from 18-year-olds.
How To Connect To Marriott Wi-Fi?
Using your Android, iPhone, laptop, tablet, PlayStation, Xbox, Apple TV, or other mobile device to connect to the Marriott’s Wi-Fi is simple.
To connect to Marriott Wi-Fi, adhere to these steps:
- Connect to the hotel’s Wi-Fi network by opening the Wi-Fi settings. During your visit, the Wi-Fi network will typically go by the name Marriott Bonvoy or the Marriott hotel brand.
- Expect the hotel sign-in page to pop up automatically, and if not, you can visit to sign in.
- Include details about yourself as a guest, such as your room number and last name.
Contact the front desk so they can help you if you are having technical issues and are unable to connect to the Marriott Wi-Fi.
Check our hotel room reservation without a credit card guide.
How Much Is Marriott Bonvoy Wi-Fi Update Cost?
Standard Wi-Fi connection costs at Marriott start at about $14.95 per day. Moreover, customers can pay $19.95 per day to subscribe to upgraded high-speed Wi-Fi.
Whether a Marriott visitor wants to conduct video conferences, stream high-definition videos, or download large files, they will find improved Wi-Fi useful. You may anticipate Marriott enhanced internet to be as fast as 46 Mbps, depending on the hotel brand.
However, if you’re a Gold, Platinum, Titanium, or Ambassador Elite member, Enhanced Internet at Marriott is free.
Check our Free public internet for families with limited resources.
How To Connect to Marriott Bonvoy WiFi Upgrade?
Using Marriott Bonvoy, you may quickly upgrade your Wi-Fi by connecting using the instructions below:
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile devices.
- Sign in using the guest network option.
- Once connected, re-enter the upgrade link: .
Inform the front desk of any technical issues you’re having, and a member of the Marriott web staff will get in touch with you.
See our guide on Planet Fitness offers free WiFi..
Marriott Bonvoy has Wi-Fi Internet for Free Summary
When a member books directly through the Marriott website, mobile app, or at one of the partner Marriott Bonvoy hotels, they are eligible for complimentary WiFi.
Members of the Gold, Platinum, Titanium, or Ambassador Elite programs are given free access to the Enhanced Internet Wi-Fi. If not, you can pay $19.95 per day for upgraded Wi-Fi.
See our guide on hotels nearby that accept cash.