Do you want to see how your bank account is doing without having to go to the bank? What if you could quickly learn about your recent financial transactions without putting in any effort? The answers to the aforementioned questions can be found here. A bank mini statement is required to answer these questions. Hence, in this article, we looked at different techniques for obtaining the Canara Bank Mini Statement.
What is the Canara Bank Mini Statement?
- What is the Canara Bank Mini Statement?
- How to get a Canara Bank Mini Statement?
- Canara Bank Mini Statement Number
- How to register your mobile number with Canara Bank?
- Things required to get Canara Bank Mini Statement on the phone
- Benefits of Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find my Canara Bank mini statement?
- Is it possible to have the same mobile number registered to multiple bank accounts?
- What can I do to check the Canara Bank mini statement offline?
- What is the process for registering for Canara Bank mobile banking?
- Where can I obtain a PDF copy of my bank statement?
A mini statement service allows account holders to view the previous five transactions, including deposits and withdrawals, promptly over the phone. The account holder does not need to go to the branch or ATM to receive the small account statement. You can also access your Mini Statement through the Canara Bank mobile banking app CANMOBILE.
How to get a Canara Bank Mini Statement?
Canara Bank offers numerous options for obtaining a Mini Statement. With just a few clicks, you can get a mini bank statement on your smartphone today. If you don’t know how to access your tiny bank statement using your smartphone, don’t worry. You can obtain your mini statement in a variety of formats.
You can access your Canara bank mini statement on your smartphone utilizing Internet banking, mobile banking, and SMS banking. Canara Bank’s mini statements can be obtained by using Missed Call, visiting an ATM, or walking into a bank branch for those who are unfamiliar with smartphones.
1. Get Canara Bank Mini Statement through Missed Call
This option is available to customers who do not have smartphones or Internet access. Simply send a missed call to 09015734734 from your registered mobile phone to get the most recent transaction data through SMS. Give a missed call at 09015613613 if you want to receive the statement in Hindi.
Missed Call Mini Statement Procedure:
- Take out your smartphone with your active registered phone number.
- Please contact 09015734734, and leave a message for the brief statement in English.
- If you like, you can phone 09015613613 for a Hindi translation.
- You will receive your mini statement through SMS in a matter of minutes.
2. Get Canara Bank Mini Statement by using SMS
Mini statements are also available from Canara Bank through SMS. Canara Bank’s SMS banking service does not charge for Canara Bank Mini Statement delivery, however SMS service may charge your mobile network.
How to get a Mini Statement via SMS:
- Before you can use SMS Banking, you must first register your phone number with the lender.
- CANTXN USRid MPIN can be texted to 5607060.
- This SMS will now give subscribers their most recent transaction details as an SMS.
3. Get Canara Bank Mini Statement by using Mobile Banking
OTP is used to secure accounts. Users will be able to see their prior five transactions with just one click.
How to obtain a Mini Statement with Mobile Banking:
- On your phone, download CANMOBILE. To get the app, go to the App Store. Android users can find it on the Google Play Store.
- Use your login credentials to access CANMOBILE.
- An A/C number option is available on the mobile banking app’s home screen. Choose Account statement to view:
- Choose the period frame for which transaction history is provided. Pick one:
4. Get Canara Bank Mini Statement by using Internet Banking
It’s the most convenient way to use self-service banking. You can generate and download monthly and annual statements in PDF and Excel by following the procedures below.
To obtain a Canara Bank Mini Statement using Online Banking, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Canara Bank Retail Banking Services by visiting https://candi.canarabank.in/omnichannel/?.
- To complete the login process, enter your username and password.
- Choose the appropriate statement choice in the statements section. 3 Month, 6 Month, 1 Year Mini Statement.
- The statements will be generated for you to download and print once you click Generate.
- Download it in Excel/PDF format or save it for later use.
5. Get Canara Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM
That is the most typical method of checking your bank accounts. By visiting any ATM and selecting the mini statement option on the screen, you can see your most recent transactions.
How to acquire a Mini Statement from an ATM:
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your debit card into the machine.
- Then, input your card number and PIN.
- Choose Mini Statement
- Tap yes
- Your statement will be printed and presented to you on paper.
Canara Bank Mini Statement Number
Call 09015734734 (English) or 0901613613 (Hindi) to view the Canara Bank Mini Statement. An SMS will be sent to you with details on five recent purchases.
How to register your mobile number with Canara Bank?
- Go to the Canara Bank branch where your bank account is maintained.
- Obtain a registration form from the bank in order to link the mobile number to the account.
- Complete the form with all necessary information.
- Once you’ve completed the registration form, sign it.
- Finally, present the application to a bank representative.
Your mobile number will be linked to your bank account within two banking days.
Things required to get Canara Bank Mini Statement on the phone
- Go to the Canara Bank website and log in.
- The Accounts tab is located on the left-hand side of the page. Then select Account Statement from the drop-down menu.
- For a mini statement, select the account, the start date, and the end date, then click download.
Benefits of Canara Bank Mini Statement
It is a secure method of remotely accessing bank account statements.
- One can easily and quickly see their account’s last five transaction data (debit/credit).
- It makes life easier by eliminating the need to wait in large queues for information.
Mini Canara bank statements are simple to obtain. All you have to do is make a missed call. You must, however, link your cell number to your primary bank account in order to receive this. You can also get a complete statement of account by utilizing online banking or going to a branch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find my Canara Bank mini statement?
Call 09015734734 to obtain a small statement of your account.
Is it possible to have the same mobile number registered to multiple bank accounts?
Yes, you can have multiple bank accounts with the same phone number. Account holders can use the Missed Call Banking service or the mobile application to find out what transactions have been made recently.
What can I do to check the Canara Bank mini statement offline?
You can use the above-mentioned missed call numbers or SMS services, or you can go to the branch.
What is the process for registering for Canara Bank mobile banking?
A visit to a bank branch is required for Canara Banks mobile banking services such as missed call service, text message service, mobile banking, and online banking. You can also register for a small statement via the Canara Bank mobile app.
Where can I obtain a PDF copy of my bank statement?
You can access your bank account statement in PDF format using your internet or mobile banking account. You can get it by going to your bank’s official website and logging in.