The mini statement function allows Bank of Maharashtra customers to easily follow their accounts and recent transactions. Missed call banking, SMS banking, internet banking, mobile banking, and other banking services are available through Bank of Maharashtra.
What is Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
- What is Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
- How to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Number
- How to register the mobile number for Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
- Benefits of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
A mini statement is a service available from Bank Maharashtra for checking information about recent transaction activity on an individual’s account. The Bank Maharashtra Mini Statement Services can be accessed after a user has registered their mobile phone number. They can get their Mini Statements either offline or online after registering their mobile numbers with their bank accounts. Maharashtra Bank provides mini statements through several different methods. You do not need to visit the bank branch or ATM.
How to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
A Mini statement can be obtained by calling 1800 233 4526 or 020-27008600 from your Bank of Maharashtra account. After dialing the aforesaid toll-free number from your registered cellphone number with the Bank of Maharashtra, the system will guide you through the processes. Checking the Maharashtra Banks mini statement is easy and quick with this method.
Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Through Missed call
- Call 1800-102-2636 and leave a message.
- To make the missed call, dial your registered mobile number.
- Your bank will give you an SMS statement.
Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Through SMS
SMS Banking can be used to access Bank Maharashtra Mini Statements for free, but SMS charges may apply depending on the mobile network.
To obtain a Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via SMS, follow these steps:
- Put the following text into an SMS: LATRAN space> Bank Account Number space> MPIN.
- Send this message to 9223181818 from the registered phone number.
- The bank will send you an SMS with your statement.
Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
- Go to the ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM. and insert your ATM card
- Select the language you want to use by clicking on it.
- Enter your four-digit ATM PIN.
- Select MINI STATEMENT from the machine’s screen.
- Choose the type of account you have with the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Just a few seconds for the system to process your request.
- The machine will print out your receipt, which will be your statement.
Get Bank of Maharashtra by using Internet Banking
The Bank of Maharashtra offers its customers the option of online banking called ‘MahaConnect”, which is secure and fast. This is enhanced by the MahaSecure application, and both applications work together seamlessly to offer seamless service.
The Mini Statement of the Bank of Maharashtra can be obtained by:
- Bank of Maharashtra Online Banking account holders can examine their latest transactions by logging in with their user ID and password.
- Under the Account Overview area, they can see recent transactions.
- Account holders can also access their e-statements to review their transactions for a specific time period.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Number
Account holders with the Bank of Maharashtra can verify their mini statement by texting LATRANA/C no.>MPIN> to 9223181818.
How to register the mobile number for Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
Bank Maharashtra Mini Statements can be received in a variety of ways, including SMS services, missed calls, and visiting the bank’s ATMs. To use the Mini Statement services, you must first register with the Bank. You can apply to change your mobile number at Maharashtra Bank. Consumers can also update their mobile numbers in Bank Maharashtra by sending an SMS or using an ATM. Send an SMS to the number 9223181818 with the term SEED in the subject line. When the mobile number is registered, SMS notifications will be sent.
Benefits of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
- A mini statement is a quick and easy method to review the previous five transactions.
- This does not require account holders to visit the bank.
- Users can use SMS Banking, mobile banking apps, internet banking, and missed calls to get access to it.
You can use any of the ways indicated above. You will not be charged for receiving a statement from the bank via SMS or missed call. Your telecom carrier, on the other hand, may charge you ordinary SMS charges. Another option is to use ATMs. Call 1-800-2334526 (toll-free) to speak with a bank customer service representative about ATM fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any limitations regarding the number of inquiries one can make through the app every day or week?
There is no limit to how many MINI Statement inquiries you can make using the Bank Maharashtra Mobile Application. An account holder can access their most recent five financial transactions at any time and from any location.
Can I register more than one account number with the bank under the same mobile number?
Yes, you can manage numerous bank accounts using the same cellphone number. The quickest approach for account users to acquire information about their recent transactions is through a mobile app or Bank Maharashtra’s Missed Call Banking service.
Am I able to receive a mini statement from Bank of Maharashtra using mobile banking?
Yes, you can view your mini statement on the Bank of Maharashtra’s MahaSecure mobile app. In the app, enter your MPIN, select Mini Statement, and continue. This is where the most recent debit or credit transaction will be displayed.