Every account holder understands the value of a Bank mini statement. It is now necessary for everyone.
A Bank Mini Statement is a specific type of account statement that contains information on the most recent 3-10 transactions. The bank will not accept it as proof of income, and the address is not listed on the mini statement.
What is Bank of India mini statement?
- What is Bank of India mini statement?
- How to Get Bank of India Mini Statement?
- Bank of India Mini Statement Number
- How to Register Mobile number in Bank of India?
- Benefits of Bank of India Mini Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Bank of India, like every other bank, offers the convenience of mini statements. It refers to the last five debit/credit transactions on any Bank of India account. It provides several options for obtaining a small statement.
How to Get Bank of India Mini Statement?
Missed calls, Mobile banking, and Internet banking are all ways to get a Bank of India mini statement over the phone. Physical copies of the Bank of India mini statement can also be obtained by visiting an ATM or a bank branch.
Get Bank of India Mini Statement Through Missed Call Number
That is the simplest and most efficient method of receiving a BOI micro statement. The Internet is not required.
How to Get a Bank of India Mini Statement If You Missed a Call:
- Use the mobile number associated with your bank account.
- Call 09015135135, and leave a message.
- Within minutes, an SMS will be sent to the registered phone number. The details of the last five transactions will be included in the SMS.
Get Bank of India Mini Statement Through SMS
Without an online connection, SMS is another simple way to receive tiny statements.
How to obtain a Bank of India Mini Statement by SMS:
- To begin, either register your cellphone number through internet banking or by visiting your local branch.
- You will receive an SMS password after registration.
- After then, send a SMS to 9810558585 to obtain a small statement.
- The text is written in the following format:
9810558585 (SMS PASSWORD)
- Within minutes, you will receive the mini statement via SMS.
Get Bank of India Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
How to Get a Mini Statement from Bank of India Using Mobile Banking:
- Download the BOI mobile app from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Enter your User ID and password to log in.
- Navigate to the Accounts section of the Menu option.
- To access the tiny statement, hit the Mini Statement option and then pick View.
Get Bank of India Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Firstly, you need to visit the BOI Netbanking Website.
- Second, on the home page, select the personal banking option.
- After that, you must log in with the provided credentials.
- Go to the account area and choose account enquiry.
- Check the transaction details by selecting the mini statement option.
Bank of India Mini Statement Number
Send an SMS to +919810558585 with the text TRANS XXXX, where XXXX is the four-digit SMS password connected with your registered mobile number, to access your Bank of India Mini Statement.
Send an SMS to +919810558585 with the phrase TRANS XXXX Account Number> for a non-primary account. The bank will send you an SMS with details about your most recent five transactions.
How to Register Mobile number in Bank of India?
The following methods can be used to register your mobile number for the Bank of India mini statement:
- Visit a Bank of India branch near you.
- You will be given a form to complete in order to register your phone number.
- Fill out the form and send it to the appropriate official.
- Within a few days, you will receive an SMS confirmation.
- You can check your mini statement through missed call, SMS, internet banking, or mobile banking after activation.
Benefits of Bank of India Mini Statement
- It’s a quick, straightforward, and convenient way to get an update on the last five transactions.
- You won’t have to go to the bank and deal with the crowds to get your account statement.
- You can check your BOI bank mini statement no matter where you are or what time it is.
- Individuals without access to the internet can access micro statements via missed calls or SMS banking.
Recommended: Bank of India Working Hours and Timings
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Bank of India SMS password?
The Bank of India provides an SMS password that can be used for SMS banking. You must send TRANS(SMS PASSWORD) to 9810558585 to receive a Bank of India mini statement via SMS.
How to set/change SMS passwords in the Bank of India?
To begin, download the Bank of India mobile banking app from the Google Play or Apple App Store. Then, using your mobile banking credentials, log in to the app. Next, enter the registered mobile phone number. Now select the option to set or alter the SMS password. You’ll be able to alter or set your SMS password this way.
How to get a Bank of India account statement online?
Bank of India account statements are available online via the Bank of India net banking portal or mobile banking. You can use any of these to generate an account statement pdf or send it to the registered email address.
How to contact the Bank of India customer care department?
You can contact the customer service department at any time if you have any complaints or questions about your Bank of India account. To contact Bank of India customer service, dial the toll-free lines listed below.
– 1800 220 229, 1800 103 1906,
– (022) – 40919191 and
How can I get my Bank of India account balance on the phone?
You can check your Bank of India account balance through SMS on your phone. To begin, you must obtain the SMS password either by visiting the bank or by using mobile banking. To check the account balance after receiving the SMS password, text BAL XXXX to 9810558585. Within minutes, you will receive an SMS with your account balance.