Every individual should review their bank account statement on a monthly basis to predict future expenses. But, in some circumstances, visiting the bank branch in person is not possible. They prefer small statements that detail the previous ten transactions. As a result, you can view the last 10 transactions on your Bank of Baroda mini statement here. You can utilize SMS to receive your statement and plan your future costs. Let’s look at all of the options for getting a Bank of Baroda small statement.
What is Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
- What is Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
- How to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number
- How to register the mobile number for Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
- Benefits of Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
A Bank of Baroda Mini Statement details the most recent transactions and the condition of your account. It is accessible to all Baroda Bank account holders. You can check your bank’s mini statement from the comfort of your own home to keep track of your account balance, transactions, and other information.
How to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
The Bank of Baroda provides various easy and customer-friendly services to its customers through its digital banking services. Mini statements can be obtained by missed calls, SMS Banking, and Mobile Banking.
Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Through Missed Call Number
Customers of Bank of Baroda can also use missed call services. Dial 8468001122 from your registered phone number to find out about your last 5 transactions. This service is free to use 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This service allows you to access your account information from anywhere.
Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Through SMS
The Bank of Baroda SMS Banking facility provides simplicity and ease of use for informational-based services such as mini statements. Existing bank customers who have already registered their mobile numbers can use the service.
- Please text the last four digits of your account number to 84222009988.
- If the account number is 17610400000811, for example, type MINI 0811.
Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by using Net Banking
The Baroda Bank You can access your MINI statement online through Net Banking.
- Simply enter your Customer ID/User ID and Password to gain access.
- To examine your latest bank transactions, go to My Account after you’ve successfully logged into your account.
Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
A Bank Of Baroda mini statement can also be accessed from an ATM near you. You do not need to visit only BOB ATMs. The ATM machine of any bank will allow you to access a mini statement if your PIN is four digits.
Obtaining a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement at an ATM:
- Locate an ATM machine in your area.
- After inserting your ATM Debit Card into the slot, you can choose which language to use.
- You’ll be asked to enter your ATM PIN and select a banking method.
- Select Mini Statement and Kind of Account (Savings account or current account).
- The machine will print out a tiny statement of your bank account.
Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by using Mobile Banking app
The Bank of Baroda’s M-Connect Plus app is an enhanced version of the present M-Connect app. Customers can access a range of services using this new app, which has an appealing and user-friendly UI. Savings accounts, PPFs, current accounts, cash credit accounts, and overdraft accounts with Bank of Baroda are among the accounts that can be linked with this app. You can use this app to check your account balance, get statements, move funds across accounts, and send money to others.
How to get the Bank of Baroda app via Mobile Banking:
- BOB M-Connect Plus is available for download on your phone.
- Register with your registered mobile number and authenticate it with an OTP using your Customer ID.
- After you’ve logged in successfully, go to My Account to see more options.
- To see your latest transactions, click on transactions.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number
Call 8468001122 from your registered mobile number to get your Bank of Baroda mini statement. The bank will send you an SMS with information about your previous five transactions.
How to register the mobile number for Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
Mini Statement Services are provided through a variety of channels, including Internet Banking, SMS, and missed calls. Before you may utilize the service, you must first register your cell phone number with the Bank.
You must apply at a Bank of Baroda branch to register your mobile number. Users can update their cellphone numbers manually using an ATM or an SMS. If you want to register your phone number via SMS, you’ll need to send an SMS with your phone number.
Once the cellphone number has been registered, a notification will be issued to it.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
- Your bank information is now accessible via the internet.
- You can use your smartphone from anywhere.
- Keeping track of your credit and debit cards can be done at home.
- It makes money transactions easier in a variety of ways.
Using the methods listed above, you can get a Bank of Baroda mini statement on your mobile device. All of these ways are completely free and can be used to check your Bank of Baroda balance. A Bank of Baroda mini statement can be obtained through any method. As a result, keeping track of your previous transactions will make it easier for you to make informed financial decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
A BOB mini statement provides how many details about a transaction?
A breakdown of the previous five transactions will be included in your bank account’s mini statement.
Are there any charges associated with Bank of Baroda-Missed Calls?
MISSED CALL BANKING is a free service offered by Bank of Baroda that allows you to access your Mini Statement and complete account balance by just calling or sending an SMS from a registered mobile phone.
Does the app have a limit on how many inquiries you can make each day or per month?
You can make an unlimited number of enquiries into your Mini Statements using the Bank of Baroda Mobile App. Whenever and anyplace, an account holder can access the previous five banking transactions.