The Bank of Baroda is a financial and banking institution in India. The Ministry of Finance, Government of India, owns it. It is India’s fourth largest nationalized bank, with 132 million customers, $218 billion in yearly revenue, and 100 abroad locations. In the banking business, the Bank of Baroda is noted for its efficiency and simplicity of access to bank accounts.
Bank of Baroda offers a diverse range of banking services to its customers. Customers can use missed call numbers, toll-free lines, USSD codes, SMS messages, and WhatsApp numbers to transfer and receive money or check account balances.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check Toll Free Number
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check Missed Call Number
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check Through SMS
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check WhatsApp Number
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check Through USSD
- Other Methods to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance
- How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
- Final Thoughts
The following methods can be used to check the balance of a Bank of Baroda account:
|Bank of Baroda Ваlаnсе Check Toll Free Number||8468001111|
|Bank of Baroda Balance Check Missed call Number||08468001111|
|Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number||8468001122|
|Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry by Whats App||8433888777|
|Bank of Baroda Account Balance check through SMS||SMS BAL<space>Last 4 Digit of Account Number to 8422009988|
|Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99*48#|
|Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit here|
Bank of Baroda Balance Check Toll Free Number
Customers of Bank of Baroda can check their account balance by calling 08468001111, which is a toll-free number.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check Missed Call Number
Customers of Bank of Baroda can use the bank’s missed call service. All you have to do is dial BOB’s missed call number 8468001111 from your registered phone number. Your account balance will be sent to you via SMS by the bank. Clients of Bank of Baroda can use this free service to check their account balances 24 hours a day, seven days a week, regardless of their physical location.
The following Bank of Baroda accounts are eligible for this service:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Overdraft Account
- Cash Credit Account
Customers of Bank of Baroda can use this service up to five times per day. If the customer has multiple accounts with the bank, the bank will send a maximum of 320 characters (2 messages) to the consumer.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check Through SMS
Bank of Baroda customers can check their account balances by sending an SMS to their registered mobile number. They merely need to send a text message to recover their balances.
space> BAL 8422009988 the last four digits of their account number
The bank will respond by sending an SMS with the customer’s account balance. Customers can also use this service to enquire about the status of their mini statements and checks. Charges apply to SMS Banking with Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check WhatsApp Number
Bank of Baroda is a pioneer in customer-centric initiatives, in addition to providing efficient and secure banking services. Customers of Bank of Baroda can now check their account balance by sending a text message to 8433888777.
Below are the ways to check the balance of your Bank of Baroda account using Whatsapp.
- Add BOB WhatsApp Number 8433 888 777 to your contact list.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the Bank of Baroda Whatsapp service.
- Say hello, and you’ll be connected to Bank of Baroda via Whatsapp.
- To check your Bank of Baroda account balance, select an option and follow the steps.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number
Call 8468001122 from your registered mobile number to get your Bank of Baroda mini statement. The bank will send you an SMS with information about your previous five transactions.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check Through USSD
Mobile banking services can be accessed by customers who do not have a smartphone or access to the internet or data using USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. The steps to check your Bank of Baroda balance using USSD are as follows.
- Register your phone number with your bank account.
- Use your phone dialer to dial the number *99*48#.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Send after entering the first three letters of the account number or the IFSC code.
- You can now check your account balance or request a mini statement with instructions.
Other Methods to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance
- Customers can use Bank of Baroda’s net banking service to check their balances, receive account statements, transfer payments, and pay bills without having to visit the bank. You may see your account balance on the front page after logging into netbanking with your customer id and password.
- The Bank of Baroda is a bank in India. Account holders can view their account balances on their mobile devices using the mPassbook mobile app. On the home screen of the Mobile Banking mPassbook smartphone app, you may check your account balance.
- Updating your passbook at a nearby Bank of Baroda branch is the simplest way to find out your account balance.
- Bank of Baroda account customers can use their ATM cards to check the balance of their Bank of Baroda accounts.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
Customers can access their BOB account balance without giving a mobile number through the bank’s NetBanking platform. Go to the Accounts area after logging in, select the Account Query option, and then click the Account Balance button.
The Bank of Baroda provides a wide range of banking products as well as excellent customer care to its customers. The bank devised many strategies to ensure that every user has access to financial information such as bank balances, mini statements, latest transactions, and so on.