Do you want a simple way to get your bank micro statement? Do you want it whenever and wherever you want it? You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for answers. You will learn about bank mini statements and how to obtain your Axis bank mini statement in this article.
What is Axis Bank Mini Statement
- What is Axis Bank Mini Statement
- How to get Axis Bank Mini Statement
- 1. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using Missed Call
- 2. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using SMS
- 3. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using Mobile banking
- 4. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using Internet Banking
- 5. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
- 6. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch
- Axis Bank Mini Statement Number
- How to register the mobile number for Axis bank mini statement?
- Benefits of Axis Bank mini statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
A bank mini statement contains information about your account, recent transactions, and so on. The Axis Bank Mini Statement is a condensed summary of your most recent bank transactions. An Axis bank mini statement will provide you with an overview of your bank account and transactions.
How to get Axis Bank Mini Statement
Banks offer a variety of options for bank account customers to use the bank mini statement service. Missed calls, SMS banking, Mobile banking, and Internet banking are all options for getting your Axis bank mini statement on your smartphone. A bank mini statement can also be obtained by visiting an ATM or a bank branch.
1. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using Missed Call
To obtain your Axis bank mini statement number, you must call the missed call service. It’s an entirely free service.
Missed Call How to Obtain Axis Bank Mini Statement:
- Dial 1800419 6969 a missed call to get your bank mini statement in English.
- To get your bank mini statement in Hindi, make a missed call to 1800 419 6868.
- You will receive an SMS containing the information you requested.
2. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using SMS
How to get an Axis Bank Mini Statement via SMS:
- Send a text message to 8691000002 or 56161600 with specific keywords.
- You’ll get an SMS with the information you need.
- For the latest three transactions, text MINI XYZ> (XYZ is your bank account number).
3. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using Mobile banking
You can access your Axis bank mini statement via mobile banking at any time and from anywhere. To make use of this service, Your phone should be set up for mobile banking.
Obtaining an Axis Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking:
- Install the Axis Mobile app on your smartphone.
- To log in to your account, enter your user ID (Customer ID) and MPIN.
- On your dashboard, you’ll discover options like account details, transfer funds, pay bills, and start an investment. Choose Account Information.
- A page with banking services options such as balance information, transactions, mini statements, and so on will appear.
- Choose the choice for a short statement.
- Your Axis bank mini statement will arrive.
4. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by using Internet Banking
Your axis bank mini statement is available via Internet banking. To use this service, you must first activate online banking. You may get your bank mini statement from anywhere, saving you time and effort.
How to obtain an Axis Bank Mini Statement with Online Banking:
- Go to the https://www.axisbank.com/ website.
- Please enter your login credentials.
- Account data, utility bill payment, fund transfer, mini statement, mutual fund SIP, and other options will appear on the website.
- Your balance and transaction history are available in account details.
- Your Axis bank mini statement will arrive.
5. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
Axis bank mini statements can be obtained simply visiting an ATM. A physical copy of your small statement is available.
How to Obtain an Axis Bank Mini Statement at an ATM:
- Go to an ATM.
- Put your card through the machine.
- Choose a language.
- Please enter your Pin.
- Opens a page with banking service alternatives.
- Select the option for a mini statement.
- On a slip of paper, your Axis bank mini statement will be produced.
6. Get Axis Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch
Passbooks are provided to all Axis bank account holders. Passbook contains all bank account information, as well as credit and debit transactions.
Obtaining an Axis Bank Mini Statement Through a Bank Branch:
- Pay a visit to the bank.
- Request that the most recent information be printed in your passbook.
- The printed passbook will contain all of the necessary information.
Axis Bank Mini Statement Number
Dial 18004196969 (English) or 18004196868 (Hindi) from your registered mobile number to check your Axis Bank mini statement. The mini statement can also be viewed by texting MINIspace>Account Number to 9717000002 or 5676782.
How to register the mobile number for Axis bank mini statement?
There are two ways to register or link your phone number to your bank account.
- You can enter your phone number when filling out the account opening form. Your bank account is linked to the number in the form.
- If you want to change your phone number, you can do so by filling out an application form issued by the bank.
Benefits of Axis Bank mini statement
- You can access your bank account information from anywhere and at any time.
- You can acquire detailed information about your transactions.
- You can quickly access your bank account without much difficulty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get an Axis bank mini statement through a smartphone?
Missed call service, SMS banking, Mobile banking, and Internet banking are all options for getting an Axis bank mini statement from your phone.
How to get my customer Id?
Send the SMS CUSTID XYZ> (XYZ is your bank account number) to 5616100 to acquire your customer ID.
How can I check Axis bank mini statements online?
Axis bank mini statements can be viewed online via mobile banking and internet banking.
How to check the balance for the Axis bank account?
Check your account balance by calling 1800 419 5959 or sending an SMS to 1800 419 5858 in Hindi. For a balance inquiry, text BAL XYZ> (XYZ is your bank account number) to 8691000002 or 56161600.
How do I get a mini statement on my mobile phone without going online?
Using the missed calls and SMS banking service, you can access your Axis bank mini statement offline on your phone.