Axis Bank is one of India’s most prestigious banking institutions. Axis Bank is the third-largest bank in India, offering a wide range of financial services. Mumbai, Maharashtra, is the company’s headquarters. It had 4,800 branches and 17,801 ATMs across the country as of March 31, 2020, as well as nine international offices.
Axis Bank caters to a wide range of customers with a wide range of products and services. Axis Bank account holders can use missed call service, SMS banking, USSD, or net banking to access a variety of banking services, including Axis Bank balance check, fund transfers, and more.
Axis Bank Balance Check
- Axis Bank Balance Check
- Axis Bank Balance Check Toll Free Number
- Axis Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
- Axis Bank Balance Check Through SMS
- Axis Bank Mini Statement Number
- Axis Bank Balance Check Through USSD
- Other methods to Check Axis Bank Account Balance
- How to Check Axis Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
- Final Thoughts
The following methods can be used to check the balance of an Axis Bank account:
|Axis Bank Toll-Free Number||18604195555|
|Axis Bank Missed call number||18004195959|
|Axis Bank Balance check through SMS||– For Primary Account: BAL <Account-Number> to 9717000002 or 5676782
– For Secondary Account: BAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account Number to 9717000002 or 5676782
|Axis Bank Mini Statement Number||– For English Language: 18004196969
– For Hindi Language: 18004196868
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Dial *99*45#|
|Axis Bank Mobile Application||Axis Bank Mobile App|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Click Here|
Axis Bank Balance Check Toll Free Number
Customers with an Axis Bank account can check their balance by dialing the customer service line at 18604195555.
Axis Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Account holders of Axis Bank can check their account balance by dialing 18004195959. The call will be automatically ended after a short ring. The account holder will receive an SMS with their Axis Bank account balance.
Axis Bank Balance Check Through SMS
Account holders can check their Axis Bank account balance by sending an SMS with the following format:
9717000002 or 5676782 BAL Account-Number>
their registered cellphone phone number This will be the primary account’s balance. Account holders have the ability to send messages.
space>BAL 9717000002 or 5676782 with the last six digits of your account number
if they have multiple accounts, from their registered mobile phone number The secondary account’s balance will be displayed.
Axis Bank Mini Statement Number
Dial 18004196969 (English) or 18004196868 (Hindi) from your registered mobile number to check your Axis Bank mini statement. The mini statement can also be viewed by texting MINIspace>Account Number to 9717000002 or 5676782.
Axis Bank Balance Check Through USSD
Axis Bank account customers can check their account balances via USSD at any time and from anywhere. To check your account balance, dial *99*45#with your registered cellphone number.
Other methods to Check Axis Bank Account Balance
- When opening a bank account with Axis, customers can sign up for a net banking account. Axis Bank account holders can check their balance by logging in to their net banking account using the user ID and password provided by the bank.
- The Axis Mobile app provides mobile banking services to Axis Bank users. Axis Mobile is a mobile banking app that lets you check your Axis account balance, send money, pay bills, open a savings account, open a fixed deposit, and do a lot more.
- A passbook is given to every customer who establishes an account with Axis Bank. Consumers can update their passbooks and check their Axis Bank account balance by visiting the local bank office. The account holder’s Axis Bank passbook keeps track of all debit and credit transactions.
- Users of Axis Bank accounts can instantly check their account balance at any Axis Bank or other bank ATM.
How to Check Axis Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
Without enrolling a mobile number, Axis Bank account users can check their account balance via the Axis Bank net banking service or the Axis Bank mobile app.
Axis Bank is always creating new IT-enabled technology to make it easier for customers to get information about their bank accounts. Axis Bank Mini Statement, Axis Bank Account Balance, Money Transfer, and many other services are available.