Getting paid to advertise on your car sounds like a great way to make extra money if you commute to work and run errands every day. You don’t have to be in two locations at once to do it. You don’t need to exert any additional effort, other than perhaps trying not to shudder at the ugly advertisement on your car.
It is undoubtedly a case of thought over matter. It’s practical and a clever passive cash source to advertise on your car. It’s similar to setting up a blog with advertisements in that the effort required is minimal to nonexistent. If you are constantly on the go, advertising pays well.
Is Vehicle Wraps a Good Investment?
- Is Vehicle Wraps a Good Investment?
- How Much Can You Get Paid to Advertise on Your Car?
- How Does Car Wrapping Work?
- Best Car Advertising Companies
- 1. Carvertise
- 2. Free Car Media
- 3. ReferralCars
- 4. StickerRide
- 5. Wrapify
- 6. PayMeForDriving
- 7. Nickelytics
- What are the requirements for getting paid to drive a wrapped car?
- Does wrapping a car damage the paint?
- Can you wash a wrapped car?
- Do I have to notify DMV if I wrap my car?
- Do you need to tell your insurance company if you wrap your car?
- How to find legit companies that pay you to drive your car?
- How do get paid to drive scams work?
- Can I drive for a ridesharing company and also get paid to advertise on my car?
- What type of ads will be placed on your car?
- What are other ways to get paid for driving your car?
- Ways To Get Paid To Advertise On Your Car Summary
Yes, according to agencies, vehicle wrapping and decals is potentially the most efficient and effective form of advertising outside your home. Mobile billboards are remembered 97% of the time, according to a . In 2019, a study showed that wrapped cars were more notable than billboards, buses, and taxis.
How Much Can You Get Paid to Advertise on Your Car?
The monthly income potential for car advertising is $400. But, in order to receive this maximum amount, you must consent to have a specialist install a part or all of an advertisement on your car. Rear window vinyl stickers that you can apply yourself are another option. These stickers are a little more covert. They may spend $50 per month for these tiny advertisements, but with that much money, you could at least buy one week’s worth of groceries for one person. Your level of commitment will be determined by you.
Some businesses could claim to pay you $1200 in total, but this only applies to campaigns that last between two and six months.
How Does Car Wrapping Work?
Wrapping cars is nothing new. The 1920s are when car advertisements first appeared. But, only taxi cabs at the time had advertising decals on the outside of their vehicles. They were therefore working their shift in exchange for cab fares while simultaneously making extra money via advertising. It was a pioneering type of passive income.
Even if you are not an Uber or cab driver these days, you can still earn extra money. You must, however, meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible to earn money by wrapping your vehicle:
- Daily car route
- Average driving hours
- vehicle you drive
Why do ad agencies need to know your driving habits?
Advertising companies want to know that as many members of their target market are seeing your car. Even though you may drive for many hours every day, you might not be using the correct kinds of streets, communities, and towns. On the other side, even if you drive the correct kind of car and go to the proper places, you could not use your car frequently enough for people to notice the advertising on it.
What are the common car advertising requirements?
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the conditions are simple for getting paid to advertise on your car.
- age restriction of 18 years or older
- Insurance Adequate auto insurance
- Your driving history should not include any moving offenses or accidents.
- Enable GPS The advertising company may need to put a GPS in your car to keep track of the hours and routes you spend driving.
Best Car Advertising Companies
You can get paid to drive your car if you don’t mind having stickers and wraps on it.
Choose a reputable business to work with if you want to avoid falling for a car wrap scam. The following list of reputable businesses that support vehicle advertising is organized alphabetically.
Get paid to advertise on your vehicle with . This company has been around since 2012 and has established a good reputation and won several awards. It makes a point in successfully recruiting thousands of drivers all through the United States.
What are the Carvertise driver requirements?
- You must log at least 30 miles every day in your vehicle.
- Vehicle must be 2008 model year or newer.
- Original exterior paintwork by a factory
- A spotless driving record is a requirement.
What is the Carvertise application process?
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number to sign up as a driver.
- Fill out the driver application with details about your vehicle (make, model, color, and year), your daily and weekly mileage, and any side jobs you have like food delivery or ridesharing.
- Based on your driving behaviors, firms that pay for advertising on your car will be paired with you.
- Car wrap At least 50% of your car’s surface will be covered. A professional either fully or partially installs the decals.
- Get payment Carvertise pays via direct transfer an average of $100 each month for advertising on your vehicle.
- Unwrap A expert will remove the signage from your car, protecting the paint from scratches.
How much does Carvertise pay to advertise on your car?
For advertising on your car, Carvertise pays about $100 per month. The majority of contracts are short-term and paid each month via direct deposit.
- Legit Carvertise is a trustworthy, award-winning business that operates legally. Direct deposits are used by trustworthy businesses like Carvertise. Some scam auto wrap businesses accept checks as payment.
- Paid parking You don’t always have to be in a car. Carvertise pays you to make money while parking in a desirable area within a predetermined time frame. Therefore, you do not need to continue driving in circles and wasting gas.
- No long-term commitment You are free to pledge and take part in the campaigns whenever you like.
- Earn up to $1200 each campaign on a monthly basis, albeit this is distributed over the amount of months allowed by your contract. A few months are typically spent on a campaign. Direct deposit is how you get paid each month.
- Minimum daily mileage You must go at least 30 miles each day. If your normal route only just manages to cover this distance, it will be difficult to fulfill your goal. If this is only a part-time side job, driving 30 miles a day can be challenging.
- Your vehicle must be at least a model year 2008 or newer. Buying a new car just to make a few hundred dollars a month is obviously a bad investment. If your car is in good functioning order, it is especially a bad investment.
2. Free Car Media
Another popular name in car sticker advertising is They will give you an option between a rear window ad and a full car wrap.
They will email you information on where to pick up the sticker and how to attach it to your car if you want a covert rear window advertisement. On the other hand, if you and the brand decide that you would want a full wrap placed, Free Car Media will point you in the right direction. Despite the situation, as soon as the sticker is on your car and you start driving, you begin earning.
What are the Free Car Media driver requirements?
Before Free Car Media will pay for advertising on your automobile, there are a few conditions that must be met.
- Minimum age is 18 years old, and you need a driver’s license to drive.
- Willing to sign a contract for six to twelve months
- You must present proof of insurance.
- Driving record A spotless driving record free of infractions and hazardous behavior
- Meet every month to inspect the decal or car wrap’s quality and the miles of the vehicle
- Maintaining a clean car at least twice a month
- The decal or car wrap must remain on the vehicle for the life of the contract.
What is the Free Car Media application process?
- Fill out the online application for drivers.
- application review The application is handled and added to the Free Car Media database.
- Match If a brand picks you, you will be contacted by phone or email.
- Install advertisement Use the self-install car decal sticker or seek professional assistance to have your entire vehicle wrapped.
- Free Car Media will mail you a cheque each month for the cost of the advertisement.
How much does Free Car Media pay to advertise on your car?
For stickers that are placed on the back windows of cars, Free Car Media pays $50 or more each month. For a complete car wrap, you can earn up to $400 per month.
- Advertising stickers – You can receive payment for car decals without wrapping your whole car. At the time of this writing, most of the advertising opportunities are for more discreet rear window decals.
- Ability to reject a brand If you are uncomfortable with a campaign or cannot participate for the entire length, you can reject it.
- Excellent income potential Depending on the style of car wrapping, you might make between $50 and $400 each month.
- Regular passive income Most contracts will last between a few months and two years. Planning your monthly cash flow is much easier.
- DIY decal application Free Car Media will email you instructions on how to apply your own rear window advertising decal.
- Long-term agreement This can be viewed as either a plus or a minus. A campaign may last anywhere from three to twenty-four months. Nonetheless, individuals who want a long-term contract can benefit from this.
Get paid for advertisements on your car through . How is this agency different than its competitors? Well, it provides you with both commission-based and non-commission based campaigns. The ReferralCars commission structure allows them to work with small business budgets, which results in 95% of their drivers getting hired and making passive income.
What information does ReferralCars require from new drivers?
- number of miles driven annually
- the age of your car
- Insurance coverage
- Ridesharing Do you earn a living as a driver for Uber or Lyft?
The majority of advertising efforts do not specify the type of vehicle, the year, or the condition. There are a few exceptions, but in general, any vehicle—new or used—will function.
When you satisfy the requirements, a ReferralCars account manager will give you the campaign’s specifics. With the brand, you will determine whether you want to accept the assignment or not.
There may be a small shipping charge for some commission-based campaigns in order to get the decal. Any businesses that ask you to pay for shipping in order to have them advertise on your car may be declined. The ReferralCars 90-day revenue guarantee is still in effect even if you accept a commission-based campaign that requires delivery.
After receiving the promotional sticker, you’ll need to activate it by typing the provided keyword, which enables ReferralCars to keep track of your activities. They must show the paying brand that your car isn’t always parked in the garage.
Apply the sticker as directed and email a photo to ReferralCars once it has been properly applied. You are required to give confirmation that the decal is still in place on the first of each month.
How much will ReferralCars pay for advertising on your car?
Non-commission based campaigns will be compensated for installing a decal on your rear car window each month at a variable flat cost. Payouts from ReferralCars start at $50 per month and can reach $400 per month for some of the best advertising campaigns. Since commission-based campaigns frequently work with smaller brands, they will differ and offer lower payouts.
- Ads are discreetly placed on little stickers. In the majority of campaigns, automobile advertising stickers rather than a full car wrap will earn you money.
- Guaranteed to make money – ReferralCars guarantees earnings within your first 90 days. You’ll make money by accepting one of their campaigns, or you can claim a $100 gift card; see the .
- Cost of the commission Commission campaigns are the most popular because they are available in a variety of settings. Maintaining a special tracking phone number on your active window decal costs $35 per year. Most campaigns should generate more revenue than the $35 yearly charge.
- There are fewer options for non-commission campaigns, but they pay handsomely and have no costs.
- Installing a decal yourself is required. You must do this on your back window.
Starting in 2013, began its beginnings in Europe and now has more than 40,000 participating drivers in the United States. The advertising mobile application and platform connect brands with drivers to effectively pay to advertise on the vehicle.
How does StickerRide work?
- Download the StickerRide app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Registration Fill out the form completely with information about your vehicle (make, model, and year), then select a StickerRide location.
- Pick an active campaign from the drop-down menu, then select your sticker or car wrap options, such as the hood, back window, side panels, or full wrap. Based on the quantity of stickers installed, you will quickly earn more money.
- Contact a nearby professional car wrap installation facility for professional sticker placement. A service member will carefully install the stickers after washing your automobile.
- Get money for each mile of your journey You will be compensated for placing advertisements on your car. The miles driven are calculated by the StickerRide app, and points are added as you go. Every mile multiplied by your rate is worth one point. Always open the app before you get behind the wheel!
- Choose your brand of advertisements to display on your vehicle. In this sense, you might feel okay with the automobile wrapping because it might just be a reflection of your personality.
- Extra payment The program provides you with extra tasks that you can complete to earn money or points. These activities, which include taking detours or voyaging in groups with other StickerRide drivers, are referred to as quests or flash mobs.
- Forgot to start the app If you are careless and forget to start the app before you drive, your miles may not be reimbursed.
- Campaign selection is flexible, but your car must adhere to the campaign’s standards.
How much can you get paid to advertise on your car from StickerRide?
That is up to you. Your mileage, geographic location, and vehicle all affect how much you pay.
was established in 2015 and boasts a diverse roster of clients that include MLB, Oracle, Lyft, Uber, Coca-Cola, Google, Pepsi, General Mills, SquareSpace, Salesforce, Mars, Cisco, Shell, Zoom, and more.
What are the Wrapify driver requirements?
- Age restriction: at least 21 years old
- Possess a smartphone such as an iPhone or an Android device
- Vehicle must be 2008 model year or newer.
- You must have a spotless driving record.
How does Wrapify work?
Similar to StickerRide, becoming a driver requires the download of an app and registration. Your driving habits will determine which ads from Wrapify you see. While the app follows your route, it pays you for the miles you drive. You must travel inside the sponsors’ area for each campaign, which is typically a 50-mile radius.
Can you get paid to drive for Uber and Wrapify at the same time?
Yes, you can work with Wrapify and drive for Uber and Lyft at the same time. The use of ridesharing services does not stop you from receiving payment for vehicle advertising.
- Monthly passive income Receive payments of $169 to $452. You always understand your cash flow because you receive your payment each week via direct deposit.
- No long-term commitments You are not required to sign a long-term commitment. The majority of businesses who pay for vehicle advertising demand a minimum of 3 to 12 months. Wrapify campaigns typically last just one to three months.
- Cancellation charge If you take off the packaging or take any other action to discontinue the contract before it expires, you will be responsible for paying early termination fees.
- Drivers must have a 2010 model year or newer car. There shouldn’t be any obvious body injuries that could change how the advertisement appears.
- For you to be eligible, Wrapify will run a background check. There can only have been two accidents in the previous three years. They don’t want careless drivers to be a part of their advertising campaigns, like other businesses that invest in advertising.
In Missouri, PayMeForDriving is a great option for people who want to earn a little more cash by using their cars as mobile billboards.
Unless you select an advertising campaign, the company withholds the payment information. Nonetheless, a number of evaluations suggest that the compensation amount significantly fluctuates based on the kind of campaign you select, the state of your car, and other elements. Overall, the business pays its drivers on a commission basis and uses an affiliate marketing model to do so.
PayMeForDriving Driver Requirements
Age: In order to register and operate with PayMeForDriving, you must be at least 18 years old.
Driving Record: A current driver’s license and a spotless driving record are requirements.
You shouldn’t have any criminal convictions on your record.
Vehicle Condition: The car should be in pristine, first-class condition.
PayMeFirDriving Application Process
Driver Application: Complete the online application form on the business’s website by entering all the necessary information. The application form would then be submitted as the next step.
Application Review: PayMeForDriving will store your application in its database. Once they have reviewed the application, company representatives will get in touch with you.
When one of the company’s partners approves your application, the company will then discover a compatible match and get in touch with you.
The installation of the advertisement wrapping on your automobile will be scheduled once they have located a suitable advertiser.
Installation: The advertisement will be mounted on your car at the appointed time and date.
How Much Does PayMeForDriving Pay to Advertise on Your Car?
PayMeForDriving pays on a commission basis, which means it depends on the amount of business you bring the advertiser. As a result, the compensation varies between drivers.
- Well suited for Missouri drivers
- Flexible. Depending on your pay expectations and the viability of your business, you can select the advertising campaign of your choice.
- By increasing referrals, you can increase earnings.
- Only available in the St. Louis and St. Charles areas
- They don’t pay based on miles, so there is no fixed income.
- Increasing the commission-based compensation is difficult.
Nickelytics primarily serves Florida and offers three car-wrapping options, including a rear windshield wrap, a light wrap, and a full wrap.
The company hires people from Cape Coral, Tampa, Fort Myers, St. Petersburg, Naples, Portland, Denver, and New Orleans, it’s important to note at this point. The payment charge at Nickelytics is determined on the number of miles you go and the kind of wrap that is put on your vehicle.
Nickelytics Driver Requirements
Age: In order to register with and work for Nickelytics, you must be at least 18 years old.
Driving Record: A current driver’s license and a spotless driving record are requirements.
Mileage: Nickelytics requires a minimum of 30 miles per day, 150 miles per week, and 450 miles per month in mileage.
Profile: Although they accept any driver who satisfies their qualifications, they give preference to delivery and rideshare drivers.
Nickelytics Application Process
Application for Drivers: Download the Nickelytics app for Android or iOS, complete the online form, and submit it.
Application review: After looking over your application, a member of the Nickelytics team will get in touch with you by email and SMS.
Matchmaking: When the Nickelytics team locates an open campaign in your area, they will get in touch with you.
Scheduling & Installation: After selecting you for a campaign, the business will get in touch with a local installer to install the wrap on your car. The cost of wrapping installation and removal is covered by Nickelytics.
How Much Does Nickelytics Pay to Advertise Your Car?
You can easily make between $175 and $250 depending on the type and length of the advertising campaign. Your earnings, though, with some high-end advertisements, might reach $500.
- With the support of Nickelytics’ very accurate tracking metrics, you can receive the proper compensation.
- You are free to select either self-installation or custom installation.
- There are three types of wrapping available: rear windshield wrap, light wrap, or full wrap.
- The mileage requirement is more stringent than what most businesses require.
- Its hiring areas are constrained to a few specific places.
What are the requirements for getting paid to drive a wrapped car?
You may have made a decision at this point. Are you open to getting stickers, decals, or a full automobile wrap to make driving passive? If so, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Have a used car that is at least a few years old. Most businesses that pay for advertising on your automobile need that it be at least 2008 model year. There was a time when some agencies provided free cars to drive around in that had advertisements on them. Simply make sure it gets more mileage is all that is required. These organizations have since learned their lesson, realizing that it is less expensive for the drivers to utilize their own vehicles.
- Driving history Your driving history must be reasonable for the last two to three years.
- Minimum age To enter into such contracts, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Insurance You must possess automobile insurance.
- Maintain advertising during the contract You must consent to the placement of the advertisement on your car for the whole term of your agreement or campaign.
- You must have GPS or utilize the app provided by the advertising provider to track your driving behavior.
- Drive a minimum number of hours You are required to drive a minimum number of hours in the area that is assigned to you.
Does wrapping a car damage the paint?
Both factory paint and a professional paint job won’t be harmed by wrapping a automobile. Instead, a vinyl wrap will shield the surface and painted layer below. The vinyl decals function as a form of cover to shield the surface from the sun and the elements. It’s advantageous when driving on motorways and through construction zones because the car wrap acts as a shield against minor dings and scratches from pebbles and other debris.
Can you wash a wrapped car?
Sure, you can wash a wrapped automobile in a brushless automated car wash, but hand washing your car is still preferable. It might be too rough to pass it through a brushed machine. The vinyl wrap’s edges could be ripped, peeled, degraded, or lifted by the brushes. You might also think about power cleaning your car, but only from a distance. Avoid getting too near to the vinyl since doing so could cause it to rip.
Do I have to notify DMV if I wrap my car?
If the car wrap drastically alters the vehicle’s look, you must inform the DMV. The DMV is concerned in your outward characteristics because police may utilize them if your automobile is stolen. You should be able to find out the regulations from the shop that wraps your car. The definition of what constitutes a change in your vehicle’s look may vary from state to state.
Do you need to tell your insurance company if you wrap your car?
Absolutely, if you install a vinyl car cover, you must inform your insurance agent. The precise color of your car is something the insurance company has to know. Additionally, by telling them, you’ll be able to confirm whether earning extra cash while driving a wrapped car is permitted.
How to find legit companies that pay you to drive your car?
Some money-making scams, like any other, are simply too good to be true. They might even have a fishy odor right away. How can you make sure the automobile advertising firm you are working with is legitimate?
- need you to download an app or fill out a form in order to apply.
- mandate auto insurance.
- Do not force you to pay for the implementation of car wrapping.
- Do not demand payment for your application.
- Excellent customer service and easy to get in touch with.
- The rules are unambiguous.
How do get paid to drive scams work?
You’re probably thinking why somebody would try to con someone into driving for money. Scammers occasionally use fictitious application fees to obtain funds. They claim to pay you $250 to $400 per week in exchange for your $100 payment. They will simply vanish after that. If you paid them online with a credit card, money order, or personal check, it would be simple to do this.
The drive scams can occasionally be really inventive. One alleged fraud apparently has the bogus agency sending you a check that is purportedly larger than what you are required to keep for yourself. Afterwards, you must wire a portion of the funds back to a certain bank account.
You’re starting to wonder what’s going on at this point, right? The check will probably bounce, yes. They are hoping you use your account to send them legitimate funds.
Can I drive for a ridesharing company and also get paid to advertise on my car?
Yes, you can! In fact, advertising agencies will be thrilled to know that you will be using your car more than the average driver. According to , a full-time Uber or Lyft driver can easily drive more than 1,000 miles per week. You will attract more advertising agencies, the more you drive.
If you want to install stickers with advertisements on your car, check with your ridesharing provider first. The ridesharing provider will often have no issues placing advertisements on your car. You are, after all, in control of your own car.
Imagine driving for Uber while receiving in-car advertisements. You’ve just increased your opportunities for passive income by earning twice as much.
What type of ads will be placed on your car?
Your car may display one of the following three main ad formats:
- Back window sticker The rear window sticker is the most covert. It’s simple to stick. You can even complete it by yourself.
- Partial car wrapping The installation of the partial car wrap is more complicated and calls for a professional. Placement on your doors or the car’s hood is considered a partial.
- Complete car wrap The best chance to make the most money every month is with a full wrap.
What are other ways to get paid for driving your car?
If you enjoy driving, know that you have other ways of getting paid even when you are already in car decal advertising.
Get money driving for ridesharing services like Uber, Lyft, and others. Working your own hours, a rideshare driver can easily make more than $100 per day.
2. Make money delivering food
Food delivery are highly sought after because convenience is becoming the norm. To bring meals to individuals who need them as soon as possible, you can dedicate three hours every day to working for companies like GrubHub, Uber Eats, Door Dash, and similar ones.
3. Deliver packages and goods
Do you know that delivery drivers for Amazon are also hired as independent contractors? Amazon Flex makes it possible. You could make up to $25 each hour. All you need to qualify for the program is a four-door sedan or larger. Independent contractors are also employed by other businesses, including Shipt, Postmates, and other package delivery services, for competitive hourly rates.
4. Rent out your car
Many folks don’t drive very much. Perhaps there is a neighboring workplace. Hence, Getaround, Maven, and other trustworthy car rental firms are where you can rent out your vehicle. Choose a reliable rental car provider that will protect both you and your vehicle.
5. Help move people
You can make money moving people whether or not you use DIY Moving Assistance, TaskRabbit, or other similar services. Of course, you need to be paired up with someone whose needs match the one your vehicle can accommodate.
No need to spend money on a large truck. You will locate a paying customer if your trunk is large enough to accommodate persons transporting bags.
Remember to get compensated for any vehicle adverts you place when performing any of the aforementioned tasks. You can increase your potential for income in this way. Although $100 extra per week may not seem like much at first, it can mean the difference between being in debt and saving money. If the advertising firms notice that you are putting on a lot of miles, you might also be given the okay for more important projects in the future.
Ways To Get Paid To Advertise On Your Car Summary
How much money can you make by placing ads on your car? This will depend on the size of the advertisement on your car and how much time you spend driving in your neighborhood each day and each week.
Family members might be rude to you about it, but at least you can now tell them that it’s a profitable and simple way to make quick money. On the other hand, you might already be a part-time employee of a ridesharing firm while holding down a conventional 9 to 5 job. Imagine being able to find reputable businesses that will pay for advertising on your car and doubling or tripling your income. I adore the concept as a thrifty consumer!
A automobile ad campaign has the potential to bring in hundreds of dollars. The first time you see advertisements on your car, they could look nasty. But, you will realize it was worthwhile when you receive an additional income from a reliable organization.