Gift cards are always a popular gift. They’re especially appreciated when it’s from a store the recipient often frequents, such as home improvement. Lowe’s sells gift cards for popular retailers like Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks and prepaid cards for restaurants and gas stations at .
Moreover, Lowes provides gift cards that can be used both online and in-person for its own store. Lowe’s gift cards are available in values ranging from $10 to $100. These make excellent gifts for any event, including holidays, birthdays, and Father’s Day, and may be purchased online or in stores.
Plus, you can use a Lowe’s gift card for any product like wooden crates or services such as glass cutting, assembly service, make keys, rent carpet cleaners, and Lowe’s rental tools.
List of Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s
- List of Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s
- How to Buy a Lowe’s e-Gift Card?
- How to Check Lowe’s Card Balance?
- Can I Redeem Lowe’s Gift Card for Cash?
- Do Lowe’s Gift Cards Expire?
- Can I Get Cash Back from my Lowe’s Gift Card?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Amazon Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Hobby Lobby Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Target Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Walmart Gift Cards?
- What Gift Cards Are Not Available at Lowe’s?
- Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s Summary
For national brands from electronics retailers, apparel retailers, sporting goods retailers, restaurants, fast food outlets, travel agencies, auto repair shops, furniture retailers, craft retailers, etc., Lowes offers third-party gift cards.
You can buy a Lowe’s store gift card to rent pickup trucks, Sherwin-William paint, collect outdated appliances, dispose of microwaves, a one-quart of kerosene, and more.
The following is a list of Lowe’s gift cards:
Dine-In and Fast Food Restaurants
- Bob Evans
- Bonefish Grill
- BJ’s Brewhouse Restaurant
- Burger King
- Italian restaurant Carrabba’s
- The Scratch Kitchen at Cheddars
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Coldstone Creamery
- Cracker Barrel
- Dairy Queen
- Firehouse Subs
- Steakhouse Flemings Prime
- Jack Mike’s
- Little Caesars
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Macaroni Grill
- Olive Garden
- On The Border
- Outback Steakhouse
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread (get a nearby bread bowl)
- Pizza Hut
- P.F. Changs
- Pizza Hut
- Red Lobster
- Red Robin
- Ruby Tuesday
- Taco Bell
- Texas Roadhouse
- TGI Fridays
- Inn for Children
- Yard House
- American Eagle
- Barnes & Noble
- Bass Pro Shops
- Beyond The Bed
- Big Lots
- Buybuy BABY
- Crate & Barrel
- Dick’s Sportswear
- Foot Locker
- Forever 21
- J. Crew
- Joann Fabrics
- LL Bean
- Macy’s – See Macy’s sale dates
- Nordstrom Rack
- Old Navy
- Sally Beauty
- Spa Finder (see our guide for cheap massage deals)
- T.J. Maxx
- Ulta Beauty
- Victoria’s Secret (see Dates for the Victoria’s Secret sale)
- William Sonoma
Home Improvement Stores
- Hello Fresh
Prepaid Debit Cards
For each prepaid debit card, the processors, program managers, and retailers levy an activation fee of up to $6.
- Mastercard Gift Card
- Visa Gift Card
Movie Theaters & Entertainment
- AMC Theatres
- Go Play Golf
- Regal Theaters
- Google Play
- League of Legends
- Nintendo eShop
- Nintendo Switch Online
- Playstation Store
- Xbox Live
- Prepaid AT&T
- Boost Mobile
- Total Wireless
Travel & Delivery
How to Buy a Lowe’s e-Gift Card?
A Lowes eGift card can be bought in-person or online.
- Visit .
- Click on the e-Gift Card option.
- Pick from a variety of gift card layouts.
- Select a Lowes e-gift card with a value between $5 and $2000 that has no fees and no expiration date.
- Choose your chosen method of delivery from text, email, or self-delivery.
- If you choose the Email delivery option, provide the recipient’s full name, email address, and preferred delivery day and time. It might be sent out on Christmas morning, for instance.
- The gift card(s) will be sent to your email account rather than the recipients if you choose self-deliver. To deliver it yourself, enter the recipient’s name.
- The card(s) will be texted to the recipient’s smartphone if you choose Text. Name, phone number, and chosen delivery time of the receiver should all be entered.
- proceed to checkout after adding to cart.
- Check out.
For the purchase of gift cards on Lowes.com, credit cards are accepted.
- Visit .
- Click on ‘Mail’ to send a physical Lowe’s gift card that doesn’t expire and has no fees.
- Choose a picture for the card.
- Add a personalized message to your gift card as an option.
- Select a Lowes e-gift card with a value between $5 and $2000.
- Enter the quantity you want to buy together with the recipient’s full name, the sender’s name, and their home address.
- Type in your shipping details.
- Continually use the online checkout.
- Find the nearest on its website.
- Visit the store and pick out a Lowes gift card of your choice.
In addition to cash and business checks accompanied by a valid government identity card that matches the check, Lowes locations also accept credit and debit cards. Nevertheless, the shops do not accept SNAP, EBT, or Google Pay.
See our Price-matching and adjustment policies at Lowe’s guide.
How to Check Lowe’s Card Balance?
You can check the balance of your Lowe’s gift card online, by phone, or in-person.
Check Balance In-Store:
- Visit the .
- Proceed to the customer service counter and give the agent your card. Your balance is checked by the cashier, who also notifies you of how much money is still on the card.
Check Balance Online:
- Open .
- Enter your Gift Card Number and PIN.
- Click Check Balance.
Check Balance On The Phone:
You can also contact customer support to check the balance on your Lowes gift card by dialing toll-free 1-800-560-7172.
We suggest checking your balance online since Lowe’s is not a neighboring home improvement store open 24 hours.
Can I Redeem Lowe’s Gift Card for Cash?
No, the Lowes gift card cannot be redeemed for cash. But, you can use your remaining amount at any Lowes location in the country.
Do Lowe’s Gift Cards Expire?
Gift cards from Lowes do not expire and can be used in any of the company’s stores. For security purposes, gift cards that have a $0 balance for 90 days will be deactivated and unable to be used or reloaded.
Can I Get Cash Back from my Lowe’s Gift Card?
Unfortunately, Lowes does not give customers who buy gift cards cashback. But, the shop will give you a store credit if you return an item that you bought with a Lowes gift card.
Gift cards sold by Lowes are never refunded.
See our guide on 90-day Lowe’s return period.
Does Lowe’s Sell Amazon Gift Cards?
Yes, Lowe’s sells gift cards for Amazon in multiple denominations, including $15, $25, $50, and $100. You’ll find the gift cards at the checkout area or on the card rack on an endcap.
Does Lowe’s Sell Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards?
Yes, all Lowe’s locations sell gift cards for Visa and MasterCard. You will, however, have to pay an extra price of $3 to $9. The gift cards are kept stocked in end-of-aisle displays close to cash registers.
Does Lowe’s Sell Hobby Lobby Gift Cards?
No, Lowe’s does not sell Hobby Lobby gift cards. The only where to purchase gift cards to Hobby Lobby is at one of its craft stores or a resale site.
Does Lowe’s Sell Target Gift Cards?
Target gift cards are available at Lowes in a variety of denominations. They are displayed at the end of every aisle of the home improvement store.
Does Lowe’s Sell Walmart Gift Cards?
Yes, you can purchase a Walmart gift card at any Lowes location in the country in a variety of amounts.
What Gift Cards Are Not Available at Lowe’s?
For many different retailers, Lowes offers a variety of third-party gift cards both online and in-person.
Lowe’s does not offer a few retail gift cards, including the following:
- Best Buy
- Cinemark Theaters
- Crate and Barrel
- Baskin Robbins
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Darden Restaurants
- Fleet Farm
- Golden Corral
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Krispy Kreme
- MyCash by PayPal (3.95 charge)
- Plato’s Wardrobe
- Pottery Barn
- Shopper Joe’s
- Whole Foods
Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s Summary
sells gift cards for various other independent retailers, including Applebee’s, Netflix, and Hulu. Lowes also sells BP prepaid gift cards that can be used to pay for gas.
There are no processing fees or expiration dates for Lowes gift cards. Hold onto it for as long as you like in order to make the ideal in-store purchase of products or services.
See our Lowe’s senior discount guide to cost-cutting.