Gift cards are always a popular gift. They’re especially appreciated when it’s from a store the recipient often frequents, such as home improvement. Lowe’s sells gift cards for popular retailers like Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks and prepaid cards for restaurants and gas stations at .
Lowes also sells gift cards for its own store that may be redeemed both online and in-person. Lowes gift cards are available in amounts ranging from $10 to $100. They’re available online or in stores, and they’re perfect for any occasion, including holidays, birthdays, and Father’s Day.
List of Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s
- List of Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s
- How to Buy a Lowe’s e-Gift Card?
- How to Check Lowe’s Card Balance?
- Can I Redeem Lowe’s Gift Card for Cash?
- Do Lowe’s Gift Cards Expire?
- Can I Get Cash Back from my Lowe’s Gift Card?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Amazon Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Hobby Lobby Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Target Gift Cards?
- Does Lowe’s Sell Walmart Gift Cards?
- What Gift Cards Are Not Available at Lowe’s?
- Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s Summary
Lowes sells gift cards from third-party retailers such as electronics stores, apparel stores, sporting goods stores, restaurants, fast food restaurants, travel agencies, auto repair businesses, furniture stores, and craft stores.
You can buy a Lowe’s store gift card to rent pickup trucks, Sherwin-William paint, collect old appliances, dispose of microwaves, a a gallon of kerosene with a kerosene content of one thousandth of a percent, and more.
The following is a list of Lowes gift cards:
Dine-In and Fast Food Restaurants
- Bob Evans
- Bonefish Grill
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is a restaurant and brewhouse located in
- Burger King
- Carrabbas Italian Grill is a restaurant in Carrabbas, Italy.
- Scratch Kitchen by Cheddars
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Coldstone Creamery
- Cracker Barrel
- Dairy Queen
- Firehouse Subs
- Flemings Premier Steakhouse is a fine dining establishment.
- Mikes from New Jersey
- Little Caesars
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Macaroni Grill
- Olive Garden
- On The Border
- Outback Steakhouse
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread (get a bread bowl from a nearby store)
- Papa John’s Pizza
- P.F. is a fictional character. Changs (Chinese)
- Pizza Hut
- Red Lobster
- Red Robin
- Ruby Tuesday
- Taco Bell
- Texas Roadhouse
- TGI Fridays
- The Children’s Museum
- Yard House
- American Eagle
- Barnes & Noble
- Bass Pro Shops
- Bed Bath & Beyond is a retailer that sells home goods.
- Big Lots
- Buybuy BABY
- Crate & Barrel
- Dicks Sporting Goods is a store that sells sporting goods.
- Foot Locker
- Forever 21
- J. Crew
- Joann Fabrics
- LL Bean
- Macy’s – See Schedule of Macy’s sales
- Nordstrom Rack
- Old Navy
- Sally Beauty
- Spa Finder (see our guide for cheap massage deals)
- T.J. Maxx
- Ulta Beauty
- Victoria’s Secret (see Sale dates for Victoria’s Secret)
- William Sonoma
Home Improvement Stores
- Hello Fresh
Prepaid Debit Cards
Each prepaid debit card incurs an activation cost of up to $6, which is charged by processors, program managers, and retailers.
- Mastercard Gift Card
- Visa Gift Card
Movie Theaters & Entertainment
- AMC Theatres
- Go Play Golf
- Regal Theaters
- Google Play
- League of Legends
- Nintendo eShop
- Nintendo Switch Online
- Playstation Store
- Xbox Live
- Prepaid AT&T
- Boost Mobile
- Total Wireless
Travel & Delivery
How to Buy a Lowe’s e-Gift Card?
Lowes eGift cards can be purchased online or in-store.
- Visit .
- Click on the e-Gift Card option.
- Select from a variety of gift card designs.
- Select from a variety of Lowes e-gift cards ranging from $5 to $2000, with no fees and no expiration date.
- Choose your desired method of delivery: email, self-delivery, or text.
- If you choose the Email delivery option, provide the recipient’s full name, email address, and preferred delivery date and time. It could be delivered on Christmas morning, for example.
- The gift card(s) will be sent to your email account rather than the recipients if you choose self-delivery. Enter the recipient’s name so you may personally deliver it.
- If you choose Text, the card(s) will be delivered as a text message to the recipient’s phone. Fill in the recipient’s full name, phone number, and delivery date and time preferences.
- Add to cart and continue to checkout.
- Check out.
Lowes accepts credit cards for gift card purchases on their website.
- Visit .
- Click on ‘Mail’ to send a physical Lowe’s gift card that doesn’t expire and has no fees.
- Choose a choice for the card’s image.
- You can add a custom message to your gift card if you want to.
- Lowes e-gift cards are available in denominations ranging from $5 to $2000.
- Fill in the recipient’s full name, the sender’s name, the recipient’s home address, and the quantity you’d like to purchase.
- Fill out the form with your shipping information.
- Continue to the online payment page.
- Find the nearest on its website.
- Visit the store and choose a Lowes gift card in any value that is offered.
Lowe’s accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash, and business checks accompanied by proper government identification. The stores, however, do not accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, or EBT SNAP.
See our Lowe’s price adjustment and match policy guide.
How to Check Lowe’s Card Balance?
You can check the balance of your Lowes gift card online, over the phone, or in person.
Check Balance In-Store:
- Visit the .
- Present your card to the employee at the customer service desk. The cashier checks your balance and informs you of the amount of money left on your card.
Check Balance Online:
- Open .
- Enter your Gift Card Number and PIN.
- Click Check Balance.
Check Balance On The Phone:
You may also check the balance of your Lowes gift card by calling toll-free 1-800-560-7172.
We suggest checking your balance online since Lowe’s is not a Home improvement store open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can I Redeem Lowe’s Gift Card for Cash?
No, a Lowes gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. You can, however, use your available balance at any Lowes store in the United States.
Do Lowe’s Gift Cards Expire?
Lowes gift cards are non-expiring and can be used at any of the company’s locations. For security concerns, gift cards with a $0 balance for 90 days will be cancelled and cannot be reloaded or used.
Can I Get Cash Back from my Lowe’s Gift Card?
Lowes does not provide cashback on gift card purchases. Returning an item purchased with a Lowes gift card, on the other hand, will result in a store credit.
All Lowes gift card sales are final.
See our guide on Lowe’s has a 90-day return policy.
Does Lowe’s Sell Amazon Gift Cards?
Yes, Lowe’s offers Amazon gift cards for sale in multiple denominations, including $15, $25, $50, and $100. You’ll find the gift cards at the checkout area or on the card rack on an endcap.
Does Lowe’s Sell Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards?
Yes, all Lowes locations sell Visa and Mastercard gift cards. You will, however, be charged an extra fee ranging from $3 to $9. Gift cards are available at end-of-aisle displays near checkout stations.
Does Lowe’s Sell Hobby Lobby Gift Cards?
No, Lowe’s does not sell Hobby Lobby gift cards. The only Where can I get Hobby Lobby gift cards? is at one of its craft stores or a resale site.
Does Lowe’s Sell Target Gift Cards?
Target gift cards are available at Lowes in a variety of denominations. They’re on end-of-aisle displays all over the country at the home improvement store.
Does Lowe’s Sell Walmart Gift Cards?
Yes, you can obtain a Walmart gift card in a variety of values at any Lowes location across the country.
What Gift Cards Are Not Available at Lowe’s?
Lowes sells a variety of third-party gift cards for various retailers both online and in-store.
Lowes, on the other hand, does not sell a few retail gift cards, including:
- Best Buy
- Cinemark Theaters
- Crate and Barrel
- Baskin Robbins
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Darden Restaurants
- Fleet Farm
- Golden Corral
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Krispy Kreme
- MyCash by PayPal ($3.95 charge)
- Closet of Plato
- Pottery Barn
- Trader Joe’s is a chain of supermarkets that sells
- Whole Foods
Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s Summary
sells gift cards for third-party retailers such as Netflix, Applebees, Hulu, and others. Lowes also sells a BP prepaid gift card that may be used to buy gas.
Lowe’s gift cards have no expiration date and no processing fees. Thus, keep it for as long as you want before making the ideal in-store purchase of goods or services.